Chapter 15: Confession

I'm so sorry guys. it has taken me forever to update a new chapter. I get such terrible writers block, and I feel really guilty about it. So it would be great if you guys could help me out on what you want to happen next in the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

"I need to go to the grocery store and get some stuff to make supper tonight." I said.

"Okay. So I'm coming with you!" Natsu said with a large smirk on his face.

"Ehhhh. I'm not so sure about that. How about you just stay here and wait for me?" I asked.

Natsu stared at the floor for a couple of seconds but looked back up with a smile. "You can count on me to watch over the house!" I replied happily.

"Okay! Well, I'll be back in about and hour. Please, for the love of God, don't burn down my house." I said irritably.

My only response was a large grin. So with Natsu's face in my mind, I walked out of my apartment, leaving the dragon slayer there.

Natsu's POV

I watched the door shut behind Lucy. It pained me to see her leave me like that, even though she would be coming back.

After what seemed like forever, I got bored and stood up. I wandered through Lucy's house, exploring every last part that I could.

I explored the kitchen, with Lucy's sweet little cooking utensils, her bathroom with the variety of smelly soaps.

I came across a door that was opened slightly. I peered inside to find that it was Lucy's bedroom.

I creaked the door open and stepped inside. Her room smelt of cherry blossoms.

I laid myself on her bed and found myself about to drift into sleep, when I noticed something sitting on her desk.

I made my way to her desk and sat myself down. I peered at the book in front of me. It read

"The Princess and The Dragon"

I sat in confusion. This was the same play that Lucy and I are performing. But this one...This one had an author.

As I was trying to process, I heard keys jingling in the door. I quickly laid the book down and scrambled over to Lucy's bed and under the covers.

"Natsu! I'm home!" Lucy yelled, making her presence known.

"Natsu! Where are you!" she yelled before walking into her room.

Lucy walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. "Natsu. It's time to wake up." She said in a sweet and gentle voice.

"Oh. Hey Luce." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, come help me make some dinner." she said pulling me out of the bed and onto my feet.

After about an hour, the food had been ready and eaten. I stood up and grabbed my plate so that it could be washed.

Lucy accompanied me in washing the dishes.

"Hey Luce, do you know who wrote that play we're performing?" I questioned.

"Uh, n-no not at all" Lucy said blushing, not looking up from her chore.

"Hey Luce?" I asked

"Yes?" she replied.

"I love you" I said, leaning towards Lucy, kissing her gently on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I tried to make it longer this time! Please give me feedback on what you want in the story next. It helps a lot! Stay super kawaii you guys!!!