Sports day

Hope you like it!!

Astrid's POV

Ok today and the day I try out for soccer and cheers squad. I always get in and I'm always the caption so I'm ok. I head to school on the bus and when I get there I run straight to the try out sheets to put my name down. Ok. Boys. Nope. More boys. Nope. Aha girls here we go. Soccer. Put my name down. Soft ball. No thanks. Football. Nah. OzTag. No. Cheerleading. There we go and there is also Baseball. Not my thing.  Ok lets see what boys have signed up. I walk over and go and see them. Snotlout, Fishlegs, Thuggery, Hiccup, Huh, Tuffnut, Dagur, Eret, Flynn, Jason, Jacob, Jayden I think there triplets, oh and Jack are signing up for the soccer and football, ok then. i then head to class. 

Jack's POV

Ok so today signing up for the soccer and Football team, Hiccup is also signing up for soccer and football. I go over and see who has signed up. Snotlout, Fishlegs, Thuggery, Hiccup, ok he signed up already, Tuffnut, Dagur, Eret, Flynn, Jason, Jacob, Jayden I think there triplets, and me. I then head to class.

After Classes

Yes lunch. I walk over to the table where the others are and hear the speaker go off "Every boy and girl who has signed up for a sport or the cheer squad please go to the football field after school" ok I guess my afternoon is sorted out. I sit down with everyone and notice Elsa and Astrid aren't here and there is only 2 spare seats, next to me and Hiccup. Elsa goes and sits next to Hiccup and Astrid goes and sits next to me. "Hey" I say. "Hey" she said. "So did you sign up for any sport?" I ask. "Yep, soccer and cheer squad" She says. "And I saw that you signed up for soccer and football, Hope you get in" "I see you keep looking a my bro Hiccup" I tease. She blushes a little. "You know I might call you sis you feel like a sibling to me so that ok?" I ask. She nods. "And I'll call you bro" I nod and we shake hands and laugh. I see Hiccup and Elsa laughing and I smile I know how he feels about Astrid he and I have never felt this way about any girl, no girl what-so-ever. 

After school

(I can't be bothered to right how it goes but basically everyone got in)

Yes I got in and so did Hiccup it was great. Me and Hiccup then head home. 

I know it was boring and it took me a while sorry but more will happen thanks for reading. Cya guys later.