Having a party part 1

Hope you guys like it. I know it took me a while but I've been pretty busy with school and assignments and homework and that comes first, this is an extra long chapter for you all.

Jacks POV

My hair was a little bit darker today it looked like it was blondish. I put on red pants, plain light blue T-Shirt, black and white partly buttoned thin jacket on top, and then my motorbike jacket on top of that as well as my converse shoes. I grab my black bag and skateboard and head to Hiccups house.  I saw Hiccup sitting down in front of his front door drawing something. Just saying guys, Hiccup is a fantastic drawer he can draw anything and it looks perfect it's so cool. 'Hey Hiccup' I say. He looks up closes his book, get's up and grabs his skateboard and bag. 'Hey Jack whats up' 'The sky duh' we laugh then we skateboard to school doing tricks along the way. Once we reach school we pick up our skateboard and go inside. I see all the girls looking at me and Hiccup. Ugh I hate that. We walk until we see our lockers. I put my skateboard inside and then grab out my books and put them in my bag. I walk over to Hiccups locker where he is cornered by 7 girls. 'Oi leave him alone. Can't you see he doesn't like it.' I say. They look at me then they run away. ' Thanks mate, this is why you're my best friend' he says relieved and we walk of. I see Eret, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Eugene, and Tuffnut passing a football to each other. We walk over. 'Hey guys' I say. They stop and look at us. 'Hey' They all say then make there circle bigger so we can play as well. 'So Jack, Hiccup me, the football team and soccer team and the guys in our group who didn't try out for anything and the girls are having a party tonight you guys wanna come?" asks Snotlout. I look at Hiccup and he shrugs. 'Yea sure, why not' I say. He gives us his number and then texts us to where his house is. I give my number to all the boys except Eret and Eugene because they already had ours. We keep on playing until the bell rings.

Lunch

Hiccup's POV

I walk into the cafeteria with Elsa. Me and her are pretty close like brother and sister besides we just had class together and we now have an assignment. Yay, Not. 'So I was wondering for the assignment, we can try and hook up someone with someone' I say to her getting my lunch. You see our assignment is on relationships. We look at each other. 'Heather and Fishlegs' We say at the same time. We laugh. I look at Heather and Fishlegs who are talking together. 'I'll come over and we can talk about it' I say to her. She nods and we head to the table where the others are sitting at talking about random things. I sit down next to Jack and we both start talking about going to the skate park this afternoon before the party. 

After school

'Don't do that Hiccup' says Astrid.

I shrug. I grind the rail with my skateboard. Oh no. I didn't see that I would fall of onto some stairs. Help!!!!!! That's when I fall. Ooofffff, ahhh, uhhhh,oowwww. 'Hiccup!!!!' Yells Astrid. 

Astrid's POV

'Don't do that Hiccup' I say. 

I see him shrug and still grind the rail with his skateboard. I don't pay attention until I hear something hit the ground. I look at Hiccup basically falling down the stairs. 'Hiccup!!!!' I yell and race to where he is. I help him up. 'I told you not to do that' I say angrily to him. He smirks. 'What??!!!' I say exasperated. I see him shrug. 'Your just all worried about me' He says and keeps smirking. I blush and punch his shoulder. 'Owww Injured man here' He says. I smile and help him to my car. I drive to my place because it's closer. 'Why am I here?' He asks. I look at him. 'Because it's closer' I say to him. He nods. I get out of the car and open his door. I grab his skateboard and help him to my house. I sit him down on the couch with his skateboard and go to the kitchen to grab some bandages and vinegar. I walk back to where he is fixing his skateboard. I laugh at that. I come towards him and put down the bandages and start wiping his knees with the vinegar. I hear him hiss and then move to his elbows then to his hand. After I finish his hands I then put bandaids of his knees and elbows I grab the bandages and grab his hand. As I roll the bandage around his hand I look up at him. His emerald green eyes, his light freckles that start at his nose and fade away towards his cheeks. His lips. A light red pinkish colour, his bottom lip full but his top lip small and slim and how he is biting his bottom lip. I look at his lips then back at his eyes. I finish bandaging his hand and I tape it together, still looking at his face. Ok, I admit it. I have a crush on Hiccup. I like him for him and not his looks. The way he talks, the way he listens but has fun at the same time, the way that even if he's hurt he's in a good mood, the way that he is sarcastic but nice at the same time, the way that he cares for those he loves, his passion for art and music and his love for his skateboard and motorbike. All of that in this tall, handsome, cute, hot, guy. I look away and get up. 'U-uh y-your done n-now. Y-You better g-go home and get ready for the p-party' I stutter and blush. He nods and smiles at the same time. He gets up. 'Th-thanks for helping me' he says. I nod. He leaves me and goes to get ready at his house for the party as I do myself. 

Hey guys hope you liked it. Astrid is falling for Hiccup!!!!! Yay!!!! But is Hiccup falling for her????? You will see in chapters to come. Anyway it was extra long for you guys. Cya next time.