Truth or Dare

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Hiccup's POV

Ok when Jack and Elsa caught me and Astrid staring at each other, I was disappointed because I was staring at her beautiful sky blue eyes but also thankful because I probably would have done something stupid, like kiss her and been rejected. Woah Hiccup watch it. Look all I'm saying is that I really like Astrid and I have never, never took liking to a girl before, this is really new to me and when I saw Astrid in that bikini I just lost it, completely lost it. Oh man I sound so gay. At the moment we are at the beach all sitting around talking to one another. "So I was thinking, for our assignment and getting Heather and Fishlegs together, I can ask Heather about why she likes Fishlegs and you do the same to Fishlegs, but we record it and lock them in a room and play the recordings for them to hear, but we need to make sure they hear only that not our other conversations and they hear that they like each other, have a camera in the room, record it and boom we have an A for our assignment" Whispers Elsa to me quietly because we don't want the others to know what we are doing. I smirk and nod, "That sounds like a fantastic idea" I whisper back. She nods and smirks with me. We go back to talking normally so we don't look suspicious that is until Snotlout shouts "Anyone wanna play truth or dare" holding up a bottle so we can spin it. Everyone agrees except me and Astrid. I turn away and blush. They play anyway though and we are stuck here playing with them. Snotlout spins the bottle and it lands on Merida. "Truth or Dare" We all say. "Dare" She answers, ready for us to throw something back at her.

Snotlout smirks. "Kiss.....Eret" I see them both physically blush, they lean in and kiss, they seperate blushing like madmen. I smirk at Eret and he gives me a dirty look, I chuckle to myself with that. Merida spins the bottle and it lands on Ruffnut. "Truth or-" "Dare" Say Ruff, cutting us off. I smirk. I knew that would happen. We made her jump off a cliff into the ocean, she is totally fine though. She comes back, sits down and starts laughing with her brother. We all look at her weirdly but shrug, it's Ruffnut and Tuffnut, what do expect. Ruffnut spins the bottle and it lands on Astrid. "Dare" She simply says and I smile at that. "Ok, I dare you to sit on Hiccup's lap for the rest of the game with your bikini and Hiccup no shirt" Says Ruffnut smirking at us. I blush a crimson red. I take in a deep breath and motion Astrid to sit on my lap. She does so and I instantly feel electric shocks. I gulp. This is gonna be hard. She bends down from the chair to spin the bottle and it lands on Ruppunzel. She leans back but not to far and it really hurts me that she isn't laying her head on my chest because her butt is digging into my legs. I wrap my arms around her and pull her towards her chest to which she squeals. I smile at that. Ahh that feels better, doesn't hurt anymore. I hear her sigh and lean further into my chest to which gives me more electric shocks and more butterflies fill my stomach but my smile widens, I must look really weird . 

"Truth or dare Punzie?"Asks Astrid. Her angelic voice filing my ears. I sound SO gay. "Uhh, truth" Punzie replies. "Ok ,um, what is the first thing you think of when you see Eugene" Says Astrid. Repunzel blushes. "Hot is the first word I think of then cute then kind and caring" She says and then spins the bottle. It lands on Astrid and I. "Truth or dare Hiccup" She asks. "Um dare" I say. She smirks. "I dare you to kiss Astrid neck until she moans" I gulp and blush but I see Astrid's blush as well. "If you don't want to, Astrid, thats ok" I say softly. She shakes her head. "A dare is a dare you have too" I nod. I take in a big breath and so does she. I press my lips her her neck and instantly I feel electric shocks through my lips and all the way down to my heart. 

Astrid's POV

I feel his lips on my neck and instantly feel electric shocks on the skin. I shudder. I close my eyes. He moves his lips to a different spot on my neck and goes up and down, thats when he lands on my sweet spot. He starts to suck on it, I gasp. My eyes fling open. He gently bites down, I moan. He sucks on the area and wipes it with his tongue before leaning away. I lean back in to his chest. My own rising and falling. I spin the bottle for him and it lands on Jack. "Dare" Says Jack, he looks eager to what Hiccup could throw at him. "Alright, I dare you and Elsa to have a make out session for about 5 mins" He says and I can hear the smirk in his words as they blush deeply. To which they do, when they finish they back away from each other and look away, both blushing madly. I smirk at Elsa when I catch her eye. She looks at me and then Hiccup, causing me to blush too, she smirks at that. We keep playing from then on, not that interesting since we all agreed no kissing dares. 

Later

Elsa's POV

I get in the car with Astrid. I look at her and notice the love mark on her neck. I drive to my house. Once we get there and into the house I go get us a glass of water. "So, how was your make out session with Jack huh?" She asks. I blush. "Um, erm, uhhhh" I say trying to find the right words. The truth is, it was amazing. "What about you huh, sitting in Hiccup's lap and him kissing her neck, you know we can all see the mark ,right" She blushes and puts her hand where the mark is, I smirk at her. She looks away. "It was a dare, ok" She says. "Yea but you still enjoyed it" I tease. "You can't talk, it looked like you enjoyed you make out session with Jack" She counters back at me. I blush at what she said. "Ok, ok lets stop, lets just watch a movie" I say. She nods and goes and puts on a movie whilst I go get the popcorn.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Hiccstrid and Jelsa are happening and this was one of my best chapters yet. I hope you guys loved it. So yea, I'll cya later.