Trouble

Hey guys hope you enjoy, I've got a few chapters coming up I just need to edit but I hope you enjoy this one.

Jack's POV

I knew something was wrong. Something was up. Elsa hasn't answered my calls or texts, she hasn't been at school for weeks. I was worrying for her. Was she safe? Had something happened? Is she hurt? I don't know but I'm planning to find her wherever she is. Whether my mother lets me or not. I don't really have a dad. At least I don't call him dad when I see him. He left my mother and me when I was younger. He had run away with his girlfriend and I only get to see him because mum want's me to have a relationship with him because he is my father. I hate the man. He hurt my mum and she doesn't deserve that. Not after everything she's been through already, she does stuff for me that I cannot repay. Why don't I call him dad? Simple. Any guy can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. He will never be my dad, never has and never will be. I want to be a better father then him. I want to stay and love my children and wife, not leave. And that's what I will do.

I know mum's worried about Elsa too. She loves her almost as much as I do but mum won't let me go see what's up, she's afraid something will happen to me. But I can't leave the woman I love wherever she is. She could be hurt. And there's another thing, I haven't seen Hans in the same amount of time and it's scaring me, he could have something to do with this. I've had enough. I'm leaving to find her. I told Hiccup and wrote mum a letter. I know mum will be upset but I will return, with Elsa, I won't be returning without her. So I close the door and head to her house. Looking back after a bit. My face sets into determination. I look towards the direction I'm heading and start running to her house

Elsa's POV

2 and a half weeks earlier

 I wasn't feeling well. I had a cold. Which I never get. I don't feel the cold. I was worried but obviously didn't tell my friends, they would be worried too and I hate worrying friends. As I was walking to school breathing in the spring air someone grabs my arm and pulls me back with there hand over my mouth. I know better than to scream. Whoever they are, they pull me back into an alley where they hit me over the head, I only get a glimpse of them until everything goes black. 

I wake up suddenly and everything is black, I can't see. I can feel my hands and feet are bind together with rope. There's something in my mouth too. I know who it is and I know there's a gag in my mouth to stop me from screaming and a blindfold on my face to stop me from seeing where I am. I take to blindfold off with my arms and shoulders but I can't get to my feet because my arms are behind my back. I look around. The room I was in was just a bit lighter and it was dirty and dusty. The walls were jagged, they were rocks I think, and the roof was just as bad. I open my mouth further and the gag comes out. Only the floor was half decent and I'm glad that's what I was laying on. I open my mouth further and the gag comes out. I feel a presence in the room. Someone tall, and strong but also weak? I whip my head around to see him and realized I was corrected. I couldn't tell who it was but it was a man. Beaten up it seemed. They looked out of it and I felt sorry for him. I went towards him to get a look at who it was and when I caught a glimpse, I gasped. It couldn't be? Just then the door opened and I had no more time to ponder on the thought whilst I was being dragged out. 

Jack's POV 

I run to Elsa's house. Keen to find her. I got to her room but there was no sight of her. Her mum and dad were worried, just as much as I was. She hadn't been home for the past few weeks. I looked around her room to find her bag. Wierd, either she has been here or someone has dropped it off. I quickly go through her bag and find her phone with all the texts and calls from me, her friends and parents. I unlock her phone after a few tries and look for where the phone has recently been. Bingo. I start running towards the old part of town and look for some hotel. I couldn't remember the name but I knew where it was so it didn't matter. When I got there I look around and saw someone totally unexpected. Guards. How was I supposed to get through without being seen?

Elsa's POV

They brought me to someplace and stopped. It couldn't have been him. He was mean and cruel and he definitely shouldn't be here. Especially the way he was. It couldn't have been him. It couldn't have been...

Hey guys, I know it's a little short but I wanted to update something between work and all. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and the cliffhanger won't be too stressful. I am trying to get a schedule up and running don't worry. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and you have a great day or night. Bye.