Gossip and trouble for the late couple

Hey guys, it's been a while so I decided to write something special for you.

Rapunzel's POV

"Hey babe, do you think we should all go and get something to eat? I'm starving," I ask. He looks at me and nods. "Alright, guys lets go get something to eat" He yells to the group. "Don't you think we should wait for Hiccup, Astrid, Elsa, and Jack?" Asks Merida. We all look at each other and then her. "Cmon, there all probs hanging out or making out with each other, I'll tell them where we are," Says snotlout. We all agree whilst laughing and head to the nearest cafè. As I'm looking through the sandwiches and meals they have I look up to see Merida and Eret awkwardly sitting next to each other, I know they like each other, and even though they are both brave and reckless there to scared to admit their feelings so I decide to help them out and  break the ice. 

"What do you guys think of Hiccstrid and Jelsa?" I ask casually. They all burst into a conversation about them. "I think they're adorable," Says Heather. "I think Hiccup and Jack have it bad for the girls," Says Eret. "I think the girls have it bad for the boys," Says Merida. We all agree with Merida and Eret and I can see the two blushing at each other's statement. Hmm. "I reckon they belong with each other," Says Fishlegs. He has a crush on Heather and Heather on him but something happened between them, they seem a lot closer now, I know it has something to do with Elsa and Hiccup, but I don't know what. I know Astrid is really really close to Heather, secretly, I know that they tell each other everything, things they wouldn't tell the rest of us, and we are all really close. I also know of Snotlouts and Ruffnut's crushes on each other. Tuffnut seems about the only really lonely one, well I mean he doesn't like anyone but I know he will find someone who loves him and he loves them and is crazy like him. "I reckon they already love each other," I say. Simply because It's true. It's quite obvious, they look at each other a lot and they don't even look at others at all that way or even in the slightest. Jack is head over heels for Elsa and she is head over heels with him, same as Hiccup and Astrid, although Hiccup and Astrid do seem a little closer, you never know.

"I agree and I want them to get together," Says Eugene. I look at him, smiling. Ever since I met him I feel like I've always loved him. He shares some interests with me most guys wouldn't. Like a fascination with getting people together and always being able to tell who likes who. He's quite awesome and I know he's handsome and hot, he gets girls everywhere he goes, but he seems to only care about me, at least that's what the guys say. I know he was a player before and I know of his past but he is really awesome and I love him for him and I know he won't cheat on me. He said if he did he would never forgive himself because he truly loves me and he doesn't even think about it because he knows the only way he would ever cheat on me is if he was drunk and even then it was a slim chance he would. I'm glad he can be honest with me and that he tells me things he doesn't even tell snotlout, his best friend since pre-school, yeah they go way back.

"Watcha guys talking about?" Asks Jack with Elsa behind him. I notice Hiccstid isn't here yet so I guess we can still talk about them. "Oh, just Hiccstrid," I say, looking at Elsa with a knowing look. She and I both know what happened at that sleepover, we saw the whole thing. They sit down, next to each other and we start talking about them more.

Jack's POV

I'm around Elsa's place waiting for her so we can meet up with the gang. I don't mind as I'm in her room watching her put her shoes on, she was pretty much ready, she just didn't have her shoes on and her hair done, even though she already looked amazing. Anna had already left for the day out with the gang and Hiccup is picking up Astrid. I look at her as she puts her shoes on and I know I shouldn't stare but it's really hard not to. She looks up and notices me staring and usually I look away but I just can't her eyes are mesmerizing, ice blue with little white and black dots in them, I just wanted to look at them all day long, so I can draw a picture of them to exact perfection because that's how they are. Perfect. That's how she is, she's perfect, and I know I'm not good enough but I want her anyway. I want to be selfish. I keep looking at her, slowly getting closer and closer. Buz Buz. That's my phone in my pocket. I look at it and realize it is a text from snotlout saying they are all going to a cafe to get lunch cause they are hungry, I text back and put it in my pocket. "The gang is going to eat at a cafe so I guess we may wanna hurry up so we can eat too," I say. She nods and goes to do her hair and we leave on my motorbike. 

Once we get there, I look over to the table the gang are sitting at. "I agree and I want them to get together," Says Eugene. Hmmm, what are they talking about? "Watcha guys talking about?" I ask. I sit down and notice Hiccup and Astrid aren't here. Hmmm. 'Oh, just Hiccstrid" Says Punzie and I nod. She looks at Elsa and I see them smirk. Something must have happened between Hiccup and Astrid. 

Elsa's POV

I was getting ready still for the hang out with the gang when I look at the clock and realize oh my gosh I'm gonna be late. Just then I hear the doorbell and I go open it to see Jack in his leather jacket and tight jeans as well as a white shirt. He is hot, I have to say. He walks in and up to my bedroom so we can talk as I put my shoes on. As I'm tieing my shoelaces I can't help but feel like he's staring at me, like he's admiring me or something. I look up and I was right, he was staring at me, but unlike all the other times I catch him staring he holds my gaze and I can see him gulp unconsciously. I look into his ice blue eyes and wonder how he cares so so much but can always seem to have fun with everyone. He's always been nice and protective and I love him for it. I think I always have loved him. He starts to lean closer to me, closer and closer until his phone buzzes. He looks at the text, types a reply and says "The gang is going to eat at a cafe so I guess we may wanna hurry up so we can eat too?" I look at him nod my head and do my hair then we head to the cafe the gang is at. 

The first thing I notice when I see the table the gang is at is that they are all talking about people they want together and the second thing I notice is that Astrid and Hiccup aren't here yet. Which is weird because they both love being on time unless they got caught up in something. "Watcha guys talking about?" asks Jack as we both sit down. "Oh, just Hiccstrid" answers Punzie and I quickly look at her with a smirk as I remember what happened at the sleepover about a week ago. Hiccstrid nearly kissed and it was awesome, I loved it, but Jack obviously had to ruin it by asking Hiccup for help in the kitchen. My ship nearly sailed but it never got there. Although them in the pool was hilarious. 

Astrid's POV

I was still getting ready for the gang place and so was Hiccup. Ok, usually I'm punctual and I love being on time but I slept in and had to quickly get ready, looks like Hiccup did too. It didn't help that his hair was all messed up and he was in a tight shirt and jeans with his beanie but that wasn't on his head yet. I look at the time and realize we are like half an hour late. I quickly do my hair and put on my shoes before going outside with Hiccup to his motorbike. As we are riding over I get a text from Snotlout they are all at a cafe and I quickly tell Hiccup so he can go there. Yes my arms are around his waist, and yes I feel warm, and yes I want to kiss him, but I can't. He isn't mine. When we get there I go to get off the motorbike and so does Hiccup on the same side. We fall over with me landing on top of him our legs tangled. I blush deeply and try to get up but his eyes catch me in a mesmerizing state. Is it just me or did the sun go up a few degrees? I look at his eyes and I've done this before and I know I want to kiss him but this will not be my first kiss, not because we fell getting off his motorbike. I get off of him and help him up. "Hey, you ok?" I ask. He nods, blushing at something. I look down and realize our hands are still together so I quickly pull away already missing the warmth and head inside. Everyone is here. Hiccup follow's me back and sits next to me as we all start chatting about what we want to eat.

Hiccup's POV

I get to Astrid's house, I still haven't finished getting ready and we were supposed to leave about 10 mins ago. I put on my shirt before knocking and then run inside to put my belt on. She's still getting ready so I give her some privacy to get changed. I look at the time and realize we should have left about half an hour ago. Whilst waiting for her to finish doing her hair I look at her. She is absolutely perfect and I lo-like her. She walks out to my motorbike and I follow her and get on and start the engine. She tells me to go to the cafe because the guys are there so I drive over.

When we get there I get off to help her but she gets of at the same time and way. We fall over, her on top of me and I look into her eyes. Her blue sapphire eyes. Perfect, just like her perfect self. She looks at me as well and try's to get up but gets stuck. We look at each other again and I start to lean in but she gets off me and helps me up. "Hey, you ok?" She asks. I nod my head blushing, she hasn't let go of my hand, not that I'm complaining. She looks down and realizes as she lets go and we walk back inside to talk to the gang and we order our lunch for the day. I look around and notice everyone is sitting next to there crush. Does Astrid like me? Maybe, maybe not. I guess I may have to find out myself in the future but not today.

Hey guys, I know it's been a while so I wrote this for you, I've just been busy and really stressed about tests and assignments. I hope you all have a great day. Cya later.