Having a party part 2

Hope you guys enjoy

Jack's POV

I see Hiccup come home from the opposite direction from school. Hmmmm I wonder where he's been? I walk out to him and see that he's stacked it. I sigh. I wonder what he did now. I walk towards him and notice that someone has tended to his wounds. Huh, who did that? I see him arrive at his door. I walk to him before he opens it. "Hey" I say. "Hey" He says. Huh normally he says 'Hey' with more enthusiasm, this time its like he's thinking and isn't paying attention at all.

"Hey, who did your bandages?" I ask. He shrugs but I can see the small blush. I raise a eyebrow. "C'mon who did them"He looks away and mumbles something. "I didn't get that, who did them?" I ask again. " 'strid" strid? who's strid? I frown. "Who's that?" I ask. He sighs and turns around and I see him look at me. "I said Astrid" I hear him more clearly. "Awwww she did your wounds thats so cute" I laugh at him. He punches my shoulder which I have to admit was pretty hard. "Ok, ok I'll stop jeez" I say. "At least we're getting some Hiccstrid" I add quietly but I think he heard me because he punched my shoulder again. "So no to the skating then because you kinda stacked it" I say. I see him nod. "Well I'm gonna go get changed then go to the secret place before we leave to the party" I see him nod again. "Cya" I say. "Cya" I hear him say when I leave and go to my own house to get ready. I put on some denim jeans and a black T-shirt. I put on my converse and go outside to my motorbike. I put my helmet on and leave to our secret place.

At the Party

Elsa's POV

I walk into Snotlouts house with Astrid. She's been a bit off and I intend to find out because she seems to be 'thinking' a lot today. I walk over to Anna, who was invited as well because she and Snotlout say there like brother and sister, there that close! "Hey Elsa" "Hey Anna" I say. "Do you know whats up with Astrid she kinda looks happy and confused at the same time" I ask. She laughs at that and I look at her quizzically. "She's in love or she has a crush on a guy trust me I know this because she's acting the same I was when I started having a crush on kristoff" She says. I frown. "But who would she be crushing on?" I ask. Thats when Jack and Hiccup come in, Jack looking like an angel, wait what?. I look at Astrid who blushes when she sees Hiccup. I smirk. I nudge Anna who looks at me and I point to Hiccup and Astrid, Hiccup seemed to notice Astrid and they are both blushing. She laughs and nods. I smirk. "I'm gonna ask Astrid what that was about, wish me luck when she gives me a series of punches. I laugh and so does Anna and I walk of to Astrid who's at the bar. "Soo Hiccup eh your first crush?" I kind of ask but state at the same time. She blushes and looks at me where I have a raised eyebrow. She hits my shoulder. "Ow, so how long has this crush been huh? And why didn't you tell me? I ask. "W-well I wasn't sure about it and I think it started a few days ago" She answers and I nod.

After a while of dancing having, talking and having a few drinks, and no it's not alcohol, Snotlouts funny, and he may be naughty and a little stupid but he knows the limits and boundaries plus he doesn't like getting in trouble from other parents or his parents for that matter. I walk over to Jack who's having a coke. "Hey have you noticed Astrid and Hiccup yet?" I ask and he nods and chuckles. Gosh I love sound. Wait what, Elsa what was that about. I shake my head and pay more attention to whats happening, everyones either dancing or having a drink and Jacks doing the same. I hear a knock on the door and Snotlout frowns, I think everyone he invited is here so it must be someone else. He opens the door and thats when he comes in. Hans southern isles and his best friend pitch black, as well as there crew Drago Bludvist and Gothel but everyone thinks she's a guy but she is a girl.

They walk in and Hans comes towards me and Jack, who is frowning. "C'mon babe lets go dance" He says to me. Hans has wanted me to date him for years now just so he can take away my virginity. Ugh, makes me feel sick. "No way and stop calling me babe it's annoying and I'm not your girl-friend and I never will be!" I say frustratedly. He smirks that annoying smirk of his. "C'mon Elsa I know you want me and all your doing is playing hard to get" He says. "No I don't and I'm not playing hard to get I just don't want you" I say through gritted. He smirks at me. "Elsa when will you understand that I get what I want and I want you" He says. "Hey she said no" I hear. I turn to see Jack and his fists clenched in anger. "Ah Jack Frost the guy who seems to get all the girls, why don't you use that to your advantage? You'd make them cry and scream for you in bed" Hans says. "Because thats just cruel to girls and I just don't do that" Says Jack angrily through gritted teeth and I think my heart just melted. "You know I don't know what girls see in you and why they think your handsome and hot and cute, to me and the guys your kinda ugly" Says Hans with a smile. "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Faces like yours belong in the zoo, Don't be mad I'll be there too, Not in the cage, But laughing at you" Replies Jack smugly with a smirk that froze me there in my spot. Hans growls angrily and throws a punch at Jacks face but Jack ducks first. Jack didn't punch him I wonder why? Thats when I see it there are camera's. I frown what is Jack planning to do? Hans throws another punch and this time hits Jack in the stomach. Jack grunts in pain. I gasp. Jack throws a series of punches in a matter of seconds leaving Hans no time at all to dodge either one. When hans is on the ground begging for mercy Jack is there and he goes to punch him again but stops just before he hits hans' face. " I couldn't help but notice that awesome ends with ME and ugly starts with U" Says Jack. "Now get out you where never invited" He shouts at them. They all nod and get out and run away. Hans gets up and throws one last lunch at Jacks face and leaves.

I grab Jack and bring him to the couch where Hiccup and Astrid come. "Why did you let him hit you I know you could have dodged both punches that hit you" Says Hiccup worriedly. I smile at Hiccup he and Jack are like brothers there that close. I see Jack shrug. "Because I wanted to punch him and well you're not allowed to throw a punch at guy unless they do it to you and they camera just got footage, if he ever does anything against you and Astrid then give that footage to the police and he gets jail for about 2 weeks" Says Jack who smiles but it doesn't look as good since its pained and he's starting to get a bruise on his face giving him a black eye. Astrid grabs a tissue for him to wipe his bleeding nose. I grab it and dab it on his face. "I'll go grab some bandages" Says Astrid pointing to his middle where his hand was touching it in pain. I nod. "I'll go get Snotlout to get that footage into a dvd" Says Hiccup. I nod at him and keep the tissue at Jacks nose with my hand. He goes to grab it with his hand but instead of getting the tissue he accidentally touches my hand. I look at his eyes, there probably as wide as mine. I look at his ice-blue eyes. Seeing pain, love, worry and admiration in them. I stare at him. Ok I admit it I have a crush on him I guess thats why every time I see him I think his hot and I get weak in the knee's. His hand is still on mine send shivers down my spine and giving me small tiny electric shocks where his hand is. I don't know what this is but it feels nice and I like it. That's when Astrid comes in with the bandages. "Ahem" Jacks hand leaves mine and grabs the tissue and I take my hand away and turn away before he sees my blush, to bad Astrid is the one who then sees it and smirks at me and winks. I blush more at that. Now I know what Astrid was feeling like earlier.

Hey guys new chapter, I hope you liked it and I hope you have/had a great day. Now we have bad guys to make this story interesting I hope you enjoyed. Cya next time. Peace out.