Couple of things you should know about(A/N-Author's note)

Ni hao!Ni hao ma?!-oops sorry.......Hello everybody!!Yipee,it's my first time to write a book!Especially when it comes to BoBoiBoy!!Well I was a Gravity Falls Fan until.............the Pines twins went home....Ahuhuhuhu,I don't wanna get emotional guys,I mean why am i even telling my backstory.But still the spirit of Mabelton and Dippingsauce will still remain in my-no in our memory..............ahuhuhu,my first impression to you guys and now I'm already crying.

   Anyway,I suddenly got an interest on BoBoiBoy because my classmates keep on talking about him,specially my bestfriend,who has a super duper chuper major crush on BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm-wait a minute,why am I even telling you guys my story of why I made a book about BoBoiboy?

Reader-chan:uhhhhhh,dude we don't even really care.

    Shush it you!Anyways,there's few things you should know about this story.FIRST:this story has references that I took on some cartoon or non-cartoon movies because I just really love the quotes of its characters.So be sure to catch that and speaking of references,whoever first guesses a reference and what movie I took 'em,might be included in the story I am making right now,YIPEE!!

     SECOND:Your story begins in Season 2,right after Porcupine headed freak shows up(if you know who I'm talking about)

     THIRD:You are an exchange student from your country or if you're already living right in Malaysia just pretend that you're from another country.

     And FOURTH:You are really good in Math
                        Reader-chan:awwwww.....but-
                        Me:oh,just get on with it.
                        Reader-chan:Fine,I don't have any choices..  ......                    do I?
                        Me:Yes,yes you do.

     So I think that's all!Goodbye!And enjoy!!
                                                               ~MayorFuzzyPants