Chapter 7-Unnaturally Difficult

You and the girls worriedly ran to BoBoiBoy's house hoping that they're fine.But they weren't.

You look at Gopal,Fang(QuickA/N:And where did he come from?),Water,Fire,Thunderstorm and Cyclone aiming their power to Adu Du but slower as if they were in a time bomb.Even though they actually are.While grandad,Ochobot and some costumers are inside the time bomb running but slower than ever!

After looking the horrible scene infront of you and the girls,the three of you are wordlessly looking for BoBoiBoy Earthquake.

Adu Du noticed what you were doing so he bring him out mercilessly being squished by Mega Probe,"Muahahahaha....Looking for your boyfriend,ehy,clever girl?"he confidently said playing one of his time bombs.You look at Earthquake with his eyes closed and appeared very feeble because of Probe's force.

"H-ho-how did you even make that bomb"you questioned feeling like you're gonna cry from your friends' situations.

"Eh....I got this from Bago Go's!I fainted at that point when I knew that it's super expensive,but because of the cocoa I gave him last time........MUAHAHAHA!!!He gave me this as a gift!!So take this!!HIYAHHH!!!!"he shouted throwing his other time bombs to you and the girls.Luckily,Ying slowed it down putting her arms up in the air as the bombs exploded on top of her.But she was too late,as soon as the bombs exploded,it got her arm stuck in it,"Guys,I'm stuck!You need to go on without me!",you and Yaya nodded in response going towards Adu Du.

Yaya used her flight powers while you just run beside her panting heavily.The green alien launched more time bombs towards you and Yaya but dodged it easily."Gravitational pull!!"Yaya shouted as she punched the ground putting Adu Du and Probe stick their body down to the floor.You decided to distract them with your light so Yaya can adjust her power and defeat them with ease.

So you did what you have planned,you used your light power and Yaya almost killed them with her painful punches.She used her gravitational pull again so you and her can make the green alien talk about how to remove your friends from the time bombs.It seems that you just need to take out the orb from the side of the bomb.

After removing all the orbs and Adu Du retreated again,you ran towards Earthquake who is laying down on ground floor.

You sat beside him and moved his weak body to your hips."Nooooo.......Earthquake....please.."you whispered to him while carefully touching his wounded cheeks while the others(specially Gopal)tried not to cry from seeing Earthquake's situation,"C'mon.......please....Earthquake..."he didn't answer so you have no choice but to hug him as you cried silently,"Y-Y/N?"you heard his weak voice and faced him.You gasped,"MOTHER EARTH!!!".

Earthquake doesn't get irritated when someone call him that because it's not their fault.He's the leader,sometimes cooks dinner,cleans the living room,helps grandad,pinching Cyclone and Thunderstorm's ears when they fight again about something not important and becoming overprotective when it comes to you.But he likes it better when you say it on your own version.

Everyone rejoiced when they saw Earthquake wide awake.Ochobot and Fang helped Earthquake stand up while you hugged him once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the gang are in the living room waiting for Ochobot to go downstairs.There was an awkward silence between all of you until Ying talked,"Why didn't you called us sooner?"

"We thought that we can defeat Adu Du since he had a very bad presentation.So we took the chance of hitting him with our power but we're to early.He surprised us with the time bomb."Fang explained

"Why would you let us have fun without knowing anything that you're actually in trouble!"Ying defended her statement.

"Look,it's not my choice to make a decision,it's BoBoiBoy's choice to make a decision!!"Fang stated

"OH YEAH?!MIND TELLING ME ALL ABOUT IT?!"Ying started to shout.

"wait?BoBoiBoy's decision?"you butted in but they didn't heard you.

"Why are you even shouting,Ying?!There's no reason to shout!"

"YOU'RE ONLY SAYING IT TO YOURSELF,FANG!!!"

"Seriously,you need to shut your mouth 'cause nothing's gonna happen if you keep on shouting!!"

"REALLY??!!WELL,YOU'RE A SON OF A-"before Ying can say anything else you cut her off.

"YOU TWO ARE WORTH SHOUTING FOR,NUMBSKULLS!!YOUR FIGHT SOUNDS LIKE A WIFE AND HER HUSBAND FIGHTING FOR WHAT THEIR BABY'S NAME WILL BE!!!"you shouted as loud as you can while Gopal and Yaya tried to keep their laughter from coming out.

You deeply inhaled the air that surrounds you since your shout cost you alot of air and stand confidently.You looked at the porcupine headed boy,"Fang....what's BoBoiBoy's decision?The reason why we didn't came much earlier."

"He said that he doesn't-"Fang was cut off when Ochobot came downstairs,"Hey,guys..What's all the fussing about?".You saw the little bot and scooted towards him as the gang did also while praying that BoBoiBoy's back to normal.

"How is he,Ochobot?"you questioned as he sighed,"He'll be fine.He just needs a little rest."The gang,including you,was realived from what they've heard.They went upstairs to his room only to see him merged back to his normal self.They hugged him and tag along a little longer.They eventually said their goodbyes and went home.

So that only leaves you and BoBoiBoy in his room."Guess I know what you feel after you got your power,huh?"he chuckled,"See that's the reason why I always lose on our pillow fight!"you said while jokingly punching his arm.The two of you seemed to accept about what happened last night.I mean,you two didn't screamed at each other anymore nor accidently injured someone.

It was time for bed so you did your night routine and went to your room and sleep.

Then suddenly......

~to be continued..........