Chapter 12-Covetous Looks

*click* *clack*

Sounds of your heels echo throughout the halls of the school.

You wordlessly keep checking behind you as if slendrina will kill you any moment from now.

But the real thing is,you are anxious about Thunderstorm.You know that guy will put you in danger unexpectedly like what he did last time you met him specially that you're at school.

Your hands quiver from repeatedly looking at the back.You really don't want how their plan went;nevertheless,you will do it because you have no choices left.

You attempt to calm yourself but failed despite your best endeavors.You then focus on your way and at last achieved peacefulness in your mind.

~~~~ZZIIIINNGG!~~~~

Your heels stuck on the ground,not having the ability to walk any further from which the noise made you insensible.You try to lift your knee to walk when the noise echoed through your ear canal.

~~~~ZZIIIINNGG!~~~~

"What the-what?"you mumbled to yourself with your eyes perfectly aware of your surroundings and looking from where the voice came from.You lift your knee again for a step forward and luckily the sound never came back.But when you took a second step forward,an unforeseen presence of someone made you to quiver down to your spine.

You turn your face to look at who's beside you but only to reveal the troublemaker element."AH!"you shouted,backing away a little."What in the world did you scare me for?!"you reprimand as if your anxiousness faded.

"I don't know,'cause you look cute when you're scared?"he said monotonously yet didn't even bother himself to look at you.

You grimaced in disgust,looking at his features from bottom to top as you roll your eyes and continue to walk.The loosen tie hit you.You don't want BoBoiBoy to earn a punishment from Yaya since that will ruin his reputation.So without hesitation,you stop walking,making him to follow your lead.

"What's wrong?"he asked monotonously yet strict,facing your direction.

You sighed in disappointment and grab his tie,"Are you a child?Put it on properly.We're at school"

He slapped your hand away,"I won't"

"Do it."you begged as you wrap the tie again to his neck,earning another slap from him.

"I won't"

"Do it"

He starts to make it worse,"I won't,get it away from me"

You dislike his unacceptable behaviour as you glare at him from head to toe,"Put it on..!"

"I won't,get it away from me"

He doesn't seem to stop and so are you,making your bickering a rap battle"Put it on"

"I won't,get it away from me"

"Put it on"

Meanwhile,Zaria and Fang are both walking(QuickA/N:At the rates of 60 kph and 72 kph.How many hours will it take before they are 198 km if they apart simulta- Zaria and Reader-chan:SHUT UP!)in opposite direction towards their classroom.Whenever they got close,they can hear two persons rap battling each other with the same sentences over and over again.So they decided to run from where the noise is coming from.

Meanwhile,Thunderstorm doesn't give up on getting what he wants and so are you badly.

He point his index finger to your nose while saying,"I won't,won't,won't,won't..!"