Chapter 9-Uncertainly Perfect

Hi guys!!Thank you all for the votes,follows,support and supportive comments!!!And now our aim is to make it up to 200 reads!!YIPEE!!And as a gift,I made you this fan art(at the top).I'm so sorry if it's not as good as you expected but I'll try to do my best.

And I just hope other famous 'ultimateBoBoiBoyfans' wattpaders or other famous wattpaders such as KimmiePines('cause I'm a really big fan of her.She's soooo awesome)to witness this book*sigh*

But can i still make it?Do I even need to hope?Even though in the future,hoping won't take you anywhere but just wastes your time?Boy,I should really make a book about that.Anyways,let's start!WOOP!WOOP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!!Wake up!!!It's time for school!!"Ochobot yelled shaking your shoulders."hu-hu-uhh what?.."you questioned unconsciously."You're gonna be late!!"the little bot yelled as he pointed at the clock reading '6:54 am'.You screamed while dashing downstairs forgetting about the yellow bot.

You do your routine and wear a black sweater with a white polo underneath,jeans,brown boots and you put your hair in a messy bun(QuickA/N:or if your hair is short,just let it down and put a cute ribbon clip).And eat your breakfast.

Thereafter,you said your 'goodbyes' to Ochobot.As you go,you stop in a moment to see your teddy bear sitting in the couch.You scoot towards it and check the torn part but only to see it stitched perfectly.Smiling,you run back on going to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh no...."Gopal whined,"My score has to be perfect!If it wasn't for that-uhhhhh......what's that bacteria again??I can't remember no ma-oh wait..The bacteria that is so hard to pronunciate and spell??"he furiously added.

Ying chuckled,"You mean,the 'Clostridium Botulinum',Gopal?"

"But you gotta admit it,you're growing in progress"you exclaimed,flailing your hands.

School's done so you and the gang decided to walk together all the way to your respective homes.The gang laughs from Gopal's actions,"Hehe....just be like me,Gopal...Chillaaax.."Fang chimes in.

You heard what he said so you smirk as you put your index finger on your chin and look up as if you're trying to recap something,"Ooohh...rriiiggghhht,like you didn't freaked out when you almost turn Auntie's chicken into a fried chicken!!"

Fang's eyes widened as everyone shares confused faces at each other,"oh now you're just getting into my nerves.."

"oh!Am I your blood?'Cause if I am,you can NEVER EVAH NEVAH EVAH live without me.I'M YOUR RIVER OF LIFE SUCKAH!!"you yelled at his face.

"Could you say that again?I was too busy thinking how much of a peasant you are to me."he retorted lending out his ear.

Ying rolls her eyes before muttering a,"CLASSIC."

"Ha!Is that the best retort you have?!"you yelled

"Oohh!Step up girl!"Fang inhaled and about to start a rap battle when Yaya puts a red carrot donut in his mouth preventing him from talking.

"Guys,have you ever tried to stop yourselves from fighting each other for a day?For a freaking DAY?!"Yaya ranted making you and Fang to flinch a little.

"ohhh...yes!Of course,Yaya!"you sprint towards Fang and pinch his cheeks,"RIGHT FANG???"

Fang just hummed as a response as you two smile at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

You and BoBoiBoy are left out since all of the gang fled to their homes.You two are walking right to Tok Aba's shop and sit beside each other.