Chapter 10-Vociferating call

Hi guys!!Just so you know,the Zaira character is NOT my OC it's from PokegirlZaira.I just promoted her since she's the very first reader who reacted on this book.So be sure to follow her,I think she's somewhat enthusiastic about this book.Hehehe........She said to me about her OC and I just imagined and drew what she looks like so as a result she looks like up above^.So Zaira I hope you like what I think you look like.Dang it!I just messed it up.Let me repeat it again,I hope you-uggghhh nevermind,I lost track.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before in All I Ever Need...

You can't take it anymore as you furiously took your phone from the pocket of your jeans.You didn't even bothered yourself from checking on who it was but just responsed,"Who is this?"your gritting your teeth to keep the anger inside of you from bursting out.

Then,there's a voice,"HEYYO,BESS!!"

Your anger vanished,hearing at the caller's voice.BoBoiBoy unfolds his arm and look at you.You gasped with excitement and exclaimed,

"ZAIRA!!"

"wait...Zaira?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <-(QuickA/N:Awww,I can't find a small Isosceles triangle to pair these.Anyway,Mabel,what's the meaning of an Isosceles triangle again? Mabel:duhhh...DEATH!! Me:of courseT_T...)

"wait...Zaira?W-who's thi-"BoBoiBoy was cut off by you,"My classmate!!!!!"

"Classmate only?"the voice from the phone responsed

"oh!Right,she's my classmate/bestfriend/sistah..."you added and glared to your phone,"Happy?!"

"Yes,I am contented.By the way,who are you talking to?"the caller asked.

You glance a BoBoiBoy with a grin on your face,"It's best if we video chat."

"okay.."

This 'Zaira' is actually almost obsessed with BoBoiBoy and the gang but has no intention to have a crush on one of them(QuickA/N:or has she?....muahahaha..).She doesn't know that you're actually schooling with the hero,she's fangirling about.And all she knows is that she would greet and surprise you.

Anyhow,she has been your most loyal,trustable,lovable,smartest and sweetest friend you ever had since your 3rd Grade.She's not totally your sister but for the past years of treating you like that to each other,proves it.So as her bestfriend,you wanted her to be surprised.

Your phone rang as you and BoBoiBoy went outside to Tok Aba's shop to get some signal but only to be greeted by Gopal and the others,"Hi guys!"

"Hello..."you two greeted back simultaneously even though you're trying to avoid from what happened a while ago."Wait,aren't you suppose to be doing something?"BoBoiBoy asked

"Naahhh,we don't have nothing to do better specially that there are no homeworks..."Ying answered,"Yeah,like what she said."Gopal added.

Then suddenly,your phone rang telling you that it's Zaira calling.You tapped on the screen to reveal a short black haired girl,with black eyes and wearing a white infinity scarf,"HI!!!!WE MISS YOU HERE ALREADY,Y/N!!!"she greeted with a familiar background.

The gang shared a confused faces and glance at BoBoiBoy signaling him to tell them who's on your phone,"uhhhh......I think her classmate/bestfriend/sister is calling her"he mimicked what you've said while they gave him an are-you-serious look."It's true!"he added

"Anyway....whoareyoutalkingtoawhileagowhenIcalled?"she blubblered making you to have a hard time to puzzle what she said.

"Close your eyes first."you commanded as she closes her eyes,"Is that person really special?"she asked.