Chapter 13-Immaturely Different

Before in All I Ever Need...

"She seems to be late that's why she was unable to introduce herself during Teacher Papa Zola's class."she added and looks to the open door,"Liah,you can come in now."

As the teacher commands,a girl with kinky hair walks in with confidence as if she's used to it. Everyone's amazed by the girl's beauty specially the boys as if their pupils' shape turn into hearts.

She stopped infront of the class to get a better view of herself with her one arm on her waist,"Hi.My names Liah Mckenzie."

She winked at Thunderstorm,"Nice meetin' y'all!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Thunderstorm noticed the new girl winked at him,he grimaced a face of confusion as if her love potion did not work on him.You noticed it too which triggered a crummy feeling in your stomach.

'Ugghh..what is happening in my stomach?Is there a party going on in there?'you thought to yourself while showing a slight grimacing face,'Maybe I'm just hungry...or probably something else...am I feeling something that is what they called 'normal for teenagers to feel?'ugghh,Y/N snap out of it!Focus on your study FIRST!'you blink your eyes multiple times to bring you back to reality again.

"Woah,"you take a glance at everyone in the room,amazed of their expressions towards Liah,"What in the world is happening here?Is she a superstar or a model here in Rintis Island?"you move your glance at Ying and Yaya,shrugging their shoulders as a response to your question.

"Okay,Liah.You can seat beside Gopal as we continue our discussion about the play.."Teacher Cassie interrupted everyone's staring contest.

Liah stares at Thunderstorm while going to her seat.Thunderstorm never see it though so that's gonna be a good thing.While you keep staring at her suspisciously as she goes by.You don't know what you're doing this but you are certain that bloodsuckers are hiding every corner,waiting for the perfect moment to attack the prey and you will be prepared whatever may betide.

At a sudden move,she moves her glance at you but still smiling.The smile makes you to return it to her.It's a sign of friendship--at your perspective.But for her,it's the opposite way.You're so distracted by her smile that you didn't realize she's up to something bad.

She stretches her lips a little wider at you with her mischievous eyes like predators.'Is she a werewolf'you ponder for a second.

'Nah..that will be ridiculous.'It took you few seconds to process her smile.When you finally puzzled it out,your smile then slowly turns into a frown of disapproval.

It's a grin.She grins wickedly.

You widen your eyes a bit when you knew what her smile for you really means.You move your gaze to somewhere else--Hah!The whiteboard is where your eyes are now glued into.

Heartbeats moving faster,a predator spying its prey(QuickA/N:Hey what is this?Parasitism is what we ar- Reader-chan:CAN IT,AUTHOR!!)and tensions are rising.How come people here had never felt this unfavorable wicked hostile rivalry ascending from her presentation?

You shrug it off to get yourself away from her bad intentions.You look at your teacher to concentrate more about what she's discussing about.'Oh boy...'you nervously rub your elbow,

'This is gonna be a rough week'

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~

It's already lunch time and you walk with the gang towards the cafeteria.Gopal--being the 'Gopal' he is--buys as many foods as he can and munch on his lunch.The others buy some too and take their seats on their respective chairs.

"Hey guys!"Ying looks at her friends,"Did you know about that girl named 'Liah'?I think.."

"Yeah!She's so pretty!"Gopal takes a bite of his food.

"Really cool"Yaya then carefully puts down her spoon,"Without doubt,students already made her the president of Cheerleading club.I'm still wondering how that even happened in a blink of an eye"

Fang gulped his chewed red carrot donut before saying,"A lot of boys here are already in love with her.Is she a witch?How can she even do that?"

Zaira laughs from Fang's idiocy,"Don't be ridiculous,Fang.Of course not!"she glances at the gang,"She's just really amazing!"then secretly leans at you and whisper,"She's definitely not amazing.I mean,have you seen how she stared at Grumpy Storm a few hours ago?And how she wears that stupid mini skirt?Isn't that a bit of 'crossed the line'?"Zaira seemed to notice the predicament that happened and how she captures your perspective towards her.

"We can clearly hear you,Zaira.."Hearing from the monotonous grumpy element made you and Zaira to zip your mouths.

"But she does have a point."Yaya stated making the gang to look at her,"It's not like I envy her,but when Y/N's first day here,it's not all as fast as Liah's first day in here."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"But let's not get our hopes to high yet.Maybe she's not bad.."
The pink headscarf wearing girl added as the others continue eating.

However,instead of eating your food,you just keep staring at it.Wordlessly thinking what the eye contact between you and Liah means.

Some students nor people won't do that to you,specially if it's just the person they've met.I mean,that's just harsh yet mysterious at the same time.She has never even met you but you're not even that popular either.How come she has the guts to death stare your sweet innocence.

Guess you're back with your old life at your old school.Where bitches try to kill you with jealousy even though it never works for you.

Beside all that,maybe Yaya's right.Maybe she's not that bad after all.And you're just being paranoid like Dipstick!But hey,Dipper's paranoia lend him to believe that supernatural is living in reality.

"Hey...!"A low yet monotonous voice snap you out from fantasy.You look at your side to realize that it's just from Thunderstorm,"Are you alright?You haven't touched your food yet."he adds on.

You blink your eyes at him then look back at your food.

"Oh.... Uhm...well...urmm... "you look for something to make him not to worry about you.But not until your eyes caught the eggs,"Yes,I'm good,I'm alright,I'm fine-wait no,I'm better than fine,I'm great and so..YEAH!"you start to look stupid from the odd grammars and words coming out of your mouth as he just stare at you."And FYI,I've moved the egg from here to there,meaning I've touched my food.."you keep gesturing your spoon at your plate to prove that you're right.

He chuckles,"Okay,suit yourself"

"GUYS!!GUYS!!"Gopal exclaimed,"I can't get over myself from believing that I'm gonna be Chad Danford for the play!!"

Everyone smiled not until Fang chimes in,"Tch,Miss Cass just chose you to perfectly pair up to be BoBoiBoy's bestfriend."

"Oh really?"Zaira smirk,scooting her head near Fang's,"Or maybe you're just jealous because you are gonna be...."

"Don't say it.."the raven haired boy warned but Zaira ignored.Fang seems to tense up while Zaira enjoys her bully over him.

As for the others,they got excited to where this is going.Gopal didn't even mind his food inside his mouth since he gapes from the scene his looking.