Chapter 1- "Please, my Lords and Ladies, please"

Percy's POV

Putting my head in my hands, I closed my sea green eyes as warm tears fell perpetually down my red, puffy cheeks.

Why? I thought.

I thought that I had been a good hero, a good camper, a good boyfriend.. Why had everyone abandoned me?! Then one name crept into my mind that made my blood boil and eyes narrow.

Blake

"Ugh" I groaned outloud, his name left a sour taste in my mouth. "He's no brother."

//FLASHBACK//

I swiped with Riptide as quick as a flash at my new friend, Leon, a son of Nike, and he was disarmed.

"Darn it!" He laughed, shaking his curly blonde hair as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Hey!" I joked. "Being in two wars does give you pretty good practice!"

He smiled a toothy grin at me as his chocolate brown eyes sparkled with humor. Then suddenly, a horn sounded, signaling an attack. We both glanced at each other for a second, before sprinting off towards Thalia's pine tree. When we arrived there, we saw a boy around my age (18) sprinting towards camp , being followed by a freakin'  hydra! The boy running had dark brown hair in a quiff and dull sea-green eyes that reminded me of the moldy seaweed that washes up onto the sandy beaches. With no hesitation, I uncapped Riptide and leapt into battle.

(AN: I don't know how to describe fighting apart from really using powers, so I'll do some research for later on chapters- but for now, sorrrrry!)

After the "freakin hydra" was defeated (by me), the dude with dark brown hair and dull sea green eyes snatched Riptide out of my hands, (dude..what's your issue) and pretended to be tired for some reason. Then, once everyone had run over to see the problem, he pretended that HE had defeated the "freakin hydra"!!!  He said

"This guy was stood here smirking, then I took his sword and, single-handedly, defeated this monster!"

The newer campers who didn't know me and had only heard of me, turned towards myself and glared, while the older campers just rolled their eyes and mumbled "yeah yeah."

I was happy that my friends had believed me, but then something CRAZY happened-

Lord Poseidon ,aka my dad, appeared and claimed this little snake in person! He then said that if anyone treats Blake (that's how I found out his name) badly, they will face the wrath of the seven seas. He also took me to the side and told me he was disappointed that I had done that to his son and that I was no longer his favorite child... I was suuuuper confused but mostly sad. My own father said he was disappointed in me and, basically, abandoned me. Although, his usual calm, sea green eyes seemed glazed over, as if an ocean covered in fog had been printed into his eyes. "Eh, it's probably nothing" I thought. Key word : thought.

The next few months was horrific, my life got flipped upside down.

For some reason, my old friends like the Stolls, Katie Gardener, ect, had started to accuse me of things- like spoiling a prank, or ruining a garden, or whatever. And when I asked who told them they said Blake! Soon enough, most people at camp had been turned against me because of my idiot half brother-EVEN THE ATHENA CABIN! Obviously apart from my Annabae, but I'd thought I had made a truce with them after I started dating Annabeth. Although, she was also acting quite distant at times- that worried me, obviously. But we'd been through literal hell together, I could trust her - right? The only people who hadn't turned against me were: Annabeth (I think), Thalia (when she visits), Nico, Will, Clarrise, Chris, Grover, Leon and Chiron. That's it. Ugh.