Chapter 5- "You don't owe me anything, you saved my life"

AN: This just finishes off the flashback of when Percy joined Chaos along with his friends :)

We walked into the castle, me in the middle, Beckendorf and Silena flanking my left, Zoe and Luke flanking my right while Bianca walked behind me.

"Okay guys, are you ready to become even more awesome?"  They all nodded with smiles.

We strolled into the throne room in the same order. Father was sat comfortably in his throne- he slouched back and rested his chin on his hand, but he perked up instantly once he saw me approaching.

"Hello, my son. It appears they agreed to join you." Chaos said, gesturing to my friends when he said the word 'they'.

"Yes, could you please bless them and make them immortal, Father" I smiled, as my friends bowed.

"Of course."

He blessed each of them.

Lukes code name became Warrior and Chaos blessed him with epic sword skills; Zoe's code name became Star and blessed her with awesome bow skills; Becks code name became Forge and he was blessed with cool mechanical skills; Silena's code name became Beauty and she was blessed with perfected charmspeak; and Biancas code name became Sty (for Stygian iron) and she was blessed with amazing healing skills. We agreed we will call each other by our real names while we're at the castle, but once we're out in the universe, we'll use the code names.

Warrior and Forge wore similar Assassins Creed style clothes to mine but, unlike mine, were mainly white. Warrior had contrasts of green and Forge had contrasts of red.

Whereas the girls wore Assassins Creed style clothes in a female version (AN: Search Assassins Creed female outfit, and youll see what I mean :P). Star had contrasts of pale yellow, Beauty had contrasts of pink and Sty had contrasts of deep purple.

Then Chaos magically conjured up separate rooms for each of them and told us tomorrow would be our first mission.

//END OF FLASHBACK//

(This is 500 years after the flashback)

I woke up and walked to the dining room for breakfast. I sat at the head of the table while Chaos took the other head, Bianca was to my left, Luke to my right, Zoe was next to Luke and Silena and Beck were flanking Chaos.

"Good morning my assassins, and of course my son, today there is a very...um, important mission so I will inform Percy of it after you have all completed your training. But for now, enjoy breakfast!" Chaos finished with a smile, we dug in after that. I had blue pancakes in honor of my mum (RIP I hope the Elysium is treating her well) Bianca seemed to be having some sort of fancy Italian toast thing, Luke and Beck had bacon with eggs and Zoe had toast.

Once we had finished our breakfast, we all headed down to the training area.

It's like a smaller version of the colosseum basically. It's where me and Luke sword fight against each other (I always win), Zoe practices archery, Beck does mechanical thingy majigs, Silena practices her charmspeak on machines Beck made and Bianca heals any of us for her medical training.

I remember my bet to Bianca over the dinner table: "if I beat Luke, you (Bianca) have to dress as a chicken and do the funky chicken dance- also if the servants serve you chicken act really offended and if I lose then I'll do it instead. Deal, mikró?" (AN: Let's say Bianca is just about the shortest and mikró is Greek for small so Percy calls her that :3) "Sure, neró" (AN: Neró means water in Greek. She calls him that for obvious reasons)

I smiled at the memory- Bianca and I had gotten close over the past 5 centuries. We are best friends, no one can separate us. I know EVERYTHING about Bianca and vise versa, plus, we have the best nicknames- nero and mikro! We also have countless inside jokes and stories to tell- it didn't even bother us when Silena started shipping us! (it didn't take long for her to start shipping us).

//TIME SKIP TO AFTER TRAINING//

"Hey, mikro" I called to Bianca as she headed up the stairs that led to her bedroom. She turned round and grinned at me, I also noticed a faint blush on her cheeks. Huh? Oh, wait. I don't have a shirt on. Oh well.

"Yes, nero?" She asked, tucking a stray piece of bronze-coloured hair behind her ear.

"You lost the bet. I whooped Luke's butt, as per usual!" I smirked at her, then walked closer to her.

"ughh. I should never bet against you and sword fighting!" She cursed in ancient greek.

"Well then tomorrow you have to walk around this very palace as a chicken- good luck!" I waved before walking to my room to shower and change clothes.

//AFTER PERCY HAS SHOWERED AND STUFF//

I strolled into the throne room and I was greeted by father sat there in deep thought- and the thought obviously wasn't good. His eyebrows were scrunched together, his lips were pressed into a straight line, his eyes looked as if there was a storm that happened in the galaxy encased in his iris' and his hand was on his forehead as if the thought was giving him a headache. He basically looked like he'd aged a billion years.

"Um, father? Are you okay?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow at him.

That shook him out of his train of thought.

"I-um...yes?" It sounded more like a question to me.

"Okaaaay?.. So what's our mission?" I asked, deciding to drop the subject.

"I'm so sorry about this my dear son...but you have to go back to Earth." He finished.
I.Was.Smad. (Sad + mad)
"WHAT" my voice boomed "YOU SAID I COULD FOrget that place." My voice got quieter and sadder with each word.

He sighed.

"Percy, you know I wouldn't send you there, unless it was absolutely necessary. And it really is"

"Okay okay, but you know I'm not revealing my self to anyone- apart from maybe close friends who didn't betray me"

"That's absolutely fine, my son. The reason you're going is because the Olympians are under attack by Kronos, Hyperion, Polybotes, Atlas and Gaia. Also, obviously every monster"

I just gaped, I couldn't believe that they let all of those Titans/primordials rise.

"We'll go, but just because it's a mission" I said, knowing I'll have my true friends with me.

"Thank you, Percy, I really do owe you everything" Chaos smiled.

I gave him a hug before saying:
"You don't owe me anything, you saved my life"

AN: I hope you enjoyed that chapter :)
Who ships Percy X Bianca?
I do!
I think it fits well for the story, so
comment what you think! :P
Anyways, see you in the next
chapter, bye!