Chapter 3- "Greetings, Perseus Jackson. I am Chaos"

I smiled at my team, they smiled back.

I grinned, "That day was awesome!" I thought

I thought about the day I'd been saved- 500 years ago.

//FLASHBACK//

I jumped off the edge of Olympus, and willed the wind to carry me away. Even though using Zeus' powers was really exhausting, I couldn't do anything else. I landed in the middle of central park in a tree. I suddenly felt a wave of drowsiness over take me- I stumbled back, my eyelids feeling as heavy as double decker buses. I fell back onto a pretty sturdy branch before slipping into Morpheus' realm.

Dream

I thought I was just floating through space, but then a figure stepped in front of me.

He had a black robe with galaxies, stars and planets printed all over it, they looked like they were all moving around his heart- as if it was their core. He had the palest skin I had ever seen and he looked about 6 foot 4. His black as night hair rested on his shoulder, while his skinny hand held onto a scythe (but not Kronos' scythe) that was as purple as a full-bloomed violet. But, what caught my attention the most, were his eyes. They looked like outer space with the glimmers of white and swirls of magenta. They seemed endless and constantly changing angle of the same little section of space. They were certainly different.

He seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. Oh well.

"Greetings, Perseus Jackson. I am Chaos, creator of the galaxies and father of gods, Titans, so on and so forth."

"That's why I recognised him" I thought. He was painted on many pictures, and woven into tapestries all around Olympus- duh. I immediately dropped into a bow, before he did a soft chuckle that reminded me of my mothers old hugs before she died.

"Rise, Perseus. I should be bowing to you really. You have done many heroic things and have plenty to brag about, yet you don't. You're very powerful, but you use it for the good. I respect you greatly for that. Also, the people you loved and cared for betrayed you, yet you didn't turn completely on them or the gods. You are a true hero, young Perseus."

To say I was shocked was an understatement, the most powerful being ever to exist, is saying he should be bowing to me- a mere demigod. "I wish all immortals were like Chaos" I thought. I looked up at him as he smiled at me, the stars in his eyes twinkling with wisdom from obviously aeons of living, but with a young, almost mischievous glimmer too.

"I have a special offer for you, Perseus. I believe you deserve it more than anybody else."

"Um, what is it Lord Chaos?" I asked, standing up from my bowing position.

"I want you to be the leader of my army which you will create, become my adopted son, be the second most powerful being in the all of the universes and my heir."

I wanted to say at least 'what' but I stuttered out something like "uh whu"

He laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Is it a yes?"

"Er, sure. But why me? I'm just a demigod" I asked curiously.

"You are the most powerful demigod ever, yet the most humble, loyal and selfless being ever. Is that a good enough answer?" He was getting even more mischievous looking now.

Being the kelp head I am, I said "Thanks, dude"

End of dream

Then he proceeded to teleport me to him then, make me fully immortal, have powers over the elements, create things out of thin air, stop and start time, improve my powers Rhea gave me to the point were I've mastered them, a bunch of other over powered stuff, oh, he also gave me fully midnight black wings that turned into a tattoo of wings when I wanted them concealed. When he made me look in a mirror I was shocked. My eyes were now outlined with gold as well as the midnight black and fire red, I was more built but still quite lean, I'd grown to about 6 foot 3 and I was basically wearing an Assasins Creed 3 outfit which, when I put on my hood, could only be taken off by myself. Finally he adopted me and let me just say- I feel so damn powerful, but I'm not going to abuse my power. He then took me to his palace of pitch black 'Chaos copper' (the strongest material ever) (AN: I made up that name) he sent me to my room he made for me and said:

"In the morning you shall pick your army, they will have to consist of deceased people though. Oh, and just so you can leave behind your old life we will give you the code name Shadow. But I will still call you Percy or Perseus if that's ok?"

I smiled at him "Yeah that's fine."

Before plopping into my light blue bed and drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

AN: Sorry about the shortness of this chapter, it was mainly a fill in chapter of how Percy meets Chaos, what his powers are and yada yada yada. I hope you enjoyed :)

-Cupcake❤️