Chapter 9- "Percy you're so amazing, they don't deserve your tears"

//PERCYS POV//

As we reached my bedroom, I just looked around in shock.
It had blue walls with stripes of sea green, a double bed in the corner with red, gold and black markings on it, there was a little section to the side with automated fighting dummies and a bunch of other personal items here and there. It was my dream room!

But then my mind drifted back to Luke, I can't believe him!
I clenched my fists so hard my knuckles turned white because of his traitorous ways- he was angry at Camp Half Blood and Annabeth when I first told the story of their betrayal, now he seems to be on their side.

I must of seemed angry because Bianca put one hand on my cheek and locked her other with mine and looked into my eyes intently, as if she was trying to find something in them.
"I know this is hard for you, neró, but we can't let the gods fade- it will be worse with the Titans and Gaia ruling" she said slowly and gently, her hand on my cheek the entire time.
I sighed, and instinctively leaned into her touch.
"This is just so hard, and Luke isn't making this any easier with his crush on Annabeth" I frowned, closing my eyes as a single tear slipped down my cheek.
You're probably thinking 'Percy! That was 500 years ago, you should be over it!' But it's not that easy, my family forgot about me- the people that used me as a shoulder to cry on, the people that looked at me as a leader, the people that came to me when they were lost or sad. Plus, the person I thought who was my soulmate cheated on me. It's hard to just let go of that.

She brushed the tear away with her thumb,
"Percy you're so amazing, they don't deserve your tears"
With her cheeks pink, she kissed my cheek then took the lift to her bedroom.

I sat there on my bed holding my cheek where she kissed it, the skin was tingling as if I'd gotten an electric shock from Thalia, but it felt nice not painful.

"I'm so grateful for Bianca" I thought with a smile on my face.

As the sun set, I jumped into bed then slowly closed my sea green, warm fire red, shimmering gold and midnight black eyes.
I saw Bianca's sweet, chocolate brown eyes as I drifted off to sleep.
(AN: She's not actually there, he's just thinking about how beautiful her eyes are ;D)

//THE NEXT DAY//
Percy's POV

Once I'd had a shower and gotten dressed into my assassins creed style clothes that were pitch black, I met the rest of my team downstairs all of us with our hoods down.
Everyone seemed to be stood near to me in the living room, especially Bianca- her hand was occasionally brushing against mine- while Luke seemed by himself sat on the couch.

"Guys, for the sake of this mission we need to just focus on what we need to do and not on a little argument" I declared, looking around at my team, apart from Luke- he was facing the other way.
A knock sounded from the door so we all out our hoods up.
Beck strode over to the door before opening it.
"Um, hi...erm it's breakfast s-so do you um want to go d-down to the dining p-pavilion?" Grover asked, shuffling his hooves.
I felt so bad for my old best friend.
"We'll be right over" I said in an easy going voice, flashing a small smile at Grover. He seemed to visibly relax at that.
"Okay, see you there!" Then he shuffled off, tripping a bit over his own hooves.
Beck sighed then shut the door,
"Luke, don't let your feelings for Annabeth get in front of your responsibilities as an assassin of Chaos. If you do you know what Chaos is like- he's very protective of good ol' Perce here so he'll probably send you back to the Elysium, maybe even the Fields of Asphodel. Got it?" Beck didn't wait for an answer because he then walked out the door, hand-in-hand with Silena.

I felt really bad for him and Silena, they hadn't got married yet because we were always so busy on missions, so their engagement rings still glittered in the sun- not engagement rings and wedding rings.

Zoe, Bianca and I followed shortly after. But Luke didn't join us.

We all walked in triangle shape- me in the middle, Beck and Silena flanking my left, Bianca and Zoe flanking my right. We strode into the dining pavilion and all eyes turned to us.
I then realised we had nowhere to sit, but Chiron cleared his throat.
"You are welcome to sit at the big table with us" he said but I waved my hand and a table the same as the others but pitch black appeared.
"It's fine I've got it covered" I stated before we all went and sat at our table- the nymphs giving us any food we desired.
Once everyone went back to their business I lent over to Bianca
"I hate acting all leaderish and boring" I whispered "I wish we were back at the castle so we could continue our prank war"
With that she started giggling quietly to herself, biting her lip like she did in the Olympus throne room- and, once again, she looked cute doing it.
DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT ONCE AGAIN SHES STILL TECHNICALLY A HUNTER!
Just as quickly as it came, breakfast was over. So now everyone had to go and do training- but I want to reveal myself to Nico (and Thalia once the hunters arrive tomorrow).
"Mikró, tell the other assassins I'm going to reveal myself to Nico- unless you want to come?" I said to Bianca, as soon as I said that a huge smile appeared on her face- I could just about see it under her purple hood.
"Yes, yes, yes!!! I can't wait to see my little brother again!"she was jumping in her seat now.
So we told the other assassins what we were doing, then they set off to do whatever.

We found Nico sat on Zeus' fist, chatting with Will Solace about who knows what.
"Hello!" Bianca said, waving at the two.
They both flinched, they didn't see us there.
"Um, hi?" Will said, it sounded more like a question to me.
"Hello, we need to speak to you both" I said, walking towards them, Bianca walking beside me.
Will and Nico glanced at each other, before jumping quickly off of the fist towards us.
Deciding I didn't want to beat around the bush, I just pulled off my hood.
By the look on Nico's face, I could tell that if he was drinking something he would have done a spit take.
"P-Percy?!" He questioned, his eyes like saucers.
"Yep. Hey." I said simply, then he engulfed me in a hug that could rival Tyson's.
I noticed tears were starting to gather in his eyes that were so similar to his sister's.
Then Nico turned to Bianca.
"Wait..then who are you?" Nico asked cautiously, eyeing her up.
I could tell she was nervous so I just gave her a lopsided smile.
Then she took a deep breath and pulled off her hood.
Nico couldn't hold in his tears once Bianca revealed herself. He jumped into her arms, embracing her tightly as tears streamed down his face.
A few minutes later, he pulled back, his face not as sad/joyous but instead angry, very angry.
He stormed up to me and slapped me hard on the face, but instead of fighting to the death with him, I just laughed.
"I expected you would do that"
He then bombarded me with a bunch of questions- but then I told him what I did once I left camp.
He was obviously shocked about me being Chaos' adopted son and heir, but I assured him it's still the same old me.

We chatted for a bit longer but then the conch horn sounded-
the hunters were here.

(AN: Ooooh! Percy and Thalia are going to be united in the next chapter!)