Chapter 6- "Well my assassins, it is time."

//THE EVENING//

I gathered my team around me as they frantically asked things like:
"What's the mission?"
"Why were you shouting?"
"Are we going back to planet Zupla because dang... the food was awesome?"

"Now now, be quiet" I shushed.

"Well what's the mission, neró?" Bianca asked, her hands on her hips as if she was demanding an answer. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"We.." I sighed with a frown on my face, "We need to go back to E-Earth" I stuttered.
As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Bianca had engulfed my in a bone-crushing hug.
"It will be fine, water boy" Bianca whispered in my ear while she hugged me. We hugged for a bit before breaking apart because Luke did a wolf whistle.
Thanks for being so supportive Luke.
Let's just say our faces would make a tomato jealous.
"We're in this together, Perce. Don't you worry about who-shall-not-be-named" Silena comforted.
"Yeah, we'll always be there for you, bud" Beck added.
I smiled warmly at them.
"Thanks guys"
"So when are we leaving?" Zoe questioned, instinctively grabbing the bow strung across her back because of the mention of adventure.
"He didn't specify, but probably tomorrow, like all of our missions" I answered.
"Okays" and "Alrights"
happened like a chorus before one by one, everyone left the room.
Apart from Luke.
"Hey, um, Perce?" Luke said
"Yea bro?"
"Do I have to reveal myself"
"Of course not!" I declared. "I'm probably only going to reveal myself to Thalia, Nico, Leon and whatnot"
"Phew! That's a relief, I don't think I could have handled the tension if I revealed who I was"
"It's cool, Luke. But we probably need some rest so I'm gonna head up to my room, night"
"Night" he replied.

//AFTER EVERYONE HAS PACKED ESSENTIAL THINGS AND THEY'RE READY TO GO//

"Are you all ready?" I questioned, my stomach churning slightly at just the thought of seeing the seven again and camp again.

"Yep!" Bianca answered enthusiastically, her melted chocolate eyes sparkling with excitement,"I can't wait to see my Nico again!"
Chaos walked over to bid us farewell.

"Well my assassins, it is time. You will be staying at Camp Half Blood as I couldn't find a place on Olympus"

I was about to whine and protest but Chaos carried on speaking.

"I have already made you a cabin, it looks small on the outside, but on the inside there's 7 floors: the bottom which is a living room; the second floor which is Silena's room; the third floor which is Beck's room; the fourth floor which is Zoe's room; the fifth floor which is Luke's room; the sixth floor which is Bianca's room and finally the top floor which is Percy's room. They all have an on suite and only you 6 can enter the cabin."

"Thank you, Lord Chaos" said Beck politely, grabbing Silena's hand gently.

"I hope you do well, but I know you will" Chaos smiled before walking back into the castle.
I sighed, I know I'm going to hate this trip.
"I'm going to teleport us to the borders of camp so lets all get with our hand holding buddies" I say, locking hands with Bianca. Once we were all set I teleported us with a snap of my fingers.

Click.

And we're in the shadows of the Olympus throne room.