Chapter 10- The Hunters and Stuff

Me and Bianca said goodbye to Nico, obviously after I gave some death threats to Will once he announced him and Nico were dating, like 'if you mess with Nico, break his heart in anyway, or both, I hope you enjoy your trip to the underworld' he seemed quite unnaturally pale after that.
We strolled over to the dining pavilion, I'd told the assassins to meet me there, minus Luke- he was still sulking in the cabin.
But instead I saw the Hunters of Artemis sat at their table, chatting without a care in the world, Artemis standing next to her table.
Phoebe noticed me first.
She grabbed her bow and arrow and aimed at me,
"Who are you? Do you dare threaten Lady Artemis!" She growled.
The hunters noticed me then, they copied Phoebe's stance and aimed all their arrow at me- but not Bianca, noooooooo of course not! They could obviously tell she was a girl.
Artemis stood in front of the girls and told them to lower their bows, which they did reluctantly.
"Who are you two, and why aren't you showing your faces?" She questioned narrowing her silver eyes at me.
I was conflicted, the hunters didn't mind me really, they weren't particularly mean to me- they just left me alone because of Zoe and Thalia.
Should I just pull my hood down?
I glanced at Thalia, curiosity smothered her electric blue eyes, while the lieutenant headband contrasted to her black, spiky hair.
I locked eyes with Bianca, she gave me an encouraging nod as she obviously knew what I was thinking.
I took a deep breath, then pulled off my hood.
All I heard was gasps from the hunters and Artemis, a few seconds later, I was being suffocated by none other than Thalia Grace.
She released me and I noticed how tears were spilling down her face.
"Whe-where were you?" She said in between sniffs, she had to crane her neck quite a bit now- as I stood at 6 foot 3.
She then seemed to notice my eyes, she gasped and stumbled back slightly in pure shock.
"P-Percy! Your eyes! They have rings around them- black, gold and red! What the heck! You better explain the entire story of your disappearance this instance!" She was angry by the time she finished.

"I'll explain later" I promised, giving her a lopsided smile.
"Fine" she huffed then glanced at Bianca kind of warily.
"Who's that?" She questioned, pointing her thumb to Bianca,
"You'll be pleasantly surprised" I smiled.

Bianca pulled her hood down.

Now if you thought the hunters were shocked when I pulled my hood down, you should have seen them then!

They all ran up to her (including Artemis) and engulfed her in a big hug.

I noticed Thalia was starting to cry again.

"Bianca? How-"

"I'll explain later with Percy"she said calmly, then strolled back over to me as we both flicked our hoods back over our faces.

"Thalia we'll meet you at the beach at 7 tonight to explain, okay?"

"Sure"

Me in a narrator style voice:
"But what they didn't know was that a certain blonde haired grey eyed demigod was watching and listening, and she was going to find her answers to her many questions about Percy..."

Dun dun dun! Sorry about how short it is, I just really wanted to get a chapter out!
But anyways, I hope you enjoyed!
-Cupcake❤️