Chapter 4- "So... what do you say?"

AN: This continues in the flashback okay? Okay. I hope you enjoy! :)

I woke at exactly 10:30am because an alarm I didn't see last night went off. When I woke up I realized as soon as I got out of bed I changed into my Assassins Creed style outfit.

"Sweet" I thought as I strolled out of the room.

I was immediately met by dad (aka Chaos), he smiled at me then said

"Now then, who would you like in your army?"

"Hmmm" I said, tapping my chin "Luke Castellan, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Zoe Nightshade and Bianca Di Angelo please"

"Of course, is that all"

I thought about all of the other people that had died, but most of them were happy with families  and friends.

"Yes, thank you"

He grinned then clicked his fingers - we were teleported into the Elysium. He then told me to go find my friends to see if they wanted to join me with Chaos. I found Bianca first, she was sat under a willow tree holding a daisy chain as if it was the most disgusting thing ever. I saw Silena sat next to her saying something along the lines of : "Come on, Bee! It's just a little flower crown, it will look ADORABLE on you!" With a bright smile on her face, her eyes sparkling. Bianca put it on, eventually, and Silena squealed. I pulled my hood down because I took that as my cue to walk over, Silena saw me first.

"Percy?!" She squeaked, her jaw was basically on the ground.

Bianca looked up when she heard that, her jaw also seemed to hit the ground.

"Hey guys" I said.

They both ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug which I returned.

"How did you die?" Silena asked, breaking the hug.

"I didn't. I'm here to ask you something."

"What the heck" they said at the same time.

"Then how did you get here?" Asked Bianca, tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Chaos." Was all I said. They both gasped.

"Wha-what do you mean? Silena questioned. I explained to them what happened, they both looked angry, especially when they heard what Annabeth did.

"That good-for-nothing daughter of Athena will pay" Bianca spat, glaring at the ground.

"Yeah, she was never really talkative to me anyway" Silena agreed, her perfectly straight, black hair bouncing slightly as she nodded. While they were obviously distracted with her thoughts, I took that time to look them over. They had certainly changed a little bit.

Bianca wasn't a tired 12 year old anymore, her long, brown hair wasn't as straggly as it was when I met her- in fact, it seemed to be a glowing bronze colour now! She seemed about 17/18 and there were some freckles sprinkled along her cheekbones and nose. She looked about 5 foot 9 and her eyes were a warm, chocolate brown. She wore a purple hoodie with the words "my dad will send you to hell if you mess with me, literally" with the Hades symbol on it with some navy blue jeans and black converse. Of course she still had her flower crown on.

Silena was definitely a daughter of Aphrodite. Her pale skin had 0 spots, scars or beauty spots at all- it was flawless. Her raven hair fell perfectly over her shoulders and down her back, and the scowl that was on her face after I told my story showed off her pearly white teeth. Her sky blue eyes were flicking over to me constantly then back to Bianca and her arms were folded. She was wearing a pink belly top that was covered in lace, some white, high-waisted jeans and some pink and white flats. She also had a flower crown on, but with lilacs instead of daises.