Chapter 8- "We're the assassins of Chaos."

I looked around at my best friends- my team. We had faced very hard missions physically, but this will be the hardest emotionally. But we're in this together.

"Are you ready guys?" I asked locking eyes with Warrior. Understanding passed between us.

"You don't have to reveal yourselves, Luke/Warrior won't be just to let you know. But I must advise you, only reveal yourself to like 5 people who you completely trust, okay? Good. Let's go" I finished and began marching up to the border, us in the arrow shape once again.
As we reached the border, a conch horn sounded- signalling an attack. Aka us.
"Draw your weapons just in case" I ordered, unsheathing my two swords that lay crossed over my back( the swords are called Leader and Justice)
Warrior unsheathed his sword, Beauty and Sty unsheathed their daggers, Star grabbed her bow and Forge whipped out his hammer.
Annabeth..ew..and Blake...bigger ew..came storming up the hill with the rest of the demigods behind them, all armed with, swords, shields and bows.

When Annabeth and Blake spotted us, they dropped their swords in a mixture of shock and fear.

"We come in peace" my voice boomed "we are here to assist you in the upcoming war. We're the assassins of Chaos."
Everyone dropped into a bow, except Annabeth and Blake.
"We don't need your help" sneered Blake, picking up his sword.
"Yeah, I bet you're worse that Percy Jacks-" Annabeth didn't her sentence because I'd flicked my wrist and the winds picked up, slamming her against a tree. As she started to choke from the amount of air pressure, I stopped it. I walked towards her, grabbed her by the collar and pinned her even further into the tree.
"Don't disrespect us." I growled "I'm the son of Chaos and second most powerful being in the universe after chaos. You should be crying with thankfulness that I even glanced at this place" I finished before chucking her on the floor at Blake's feet, then punched Blake, sending him to the ground.
"We'll be in our cabin" I said calmly before walking off, the crowd parting for me as well as my team who trailed behind me.

//IN THE CHAOS CABIN//

We all took off our hoods.

"What the hell was that?!" Zoe screeched at me, walking over and poking my chest, she may have been scolding me, but she had a glimmer of pride in her midnight black eyes and a little smile.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Luke broke up with Zoe because he realised that he loved Annabeth (I know, crazy right) but they still remained 'friends', but they both seem to argue a lot now. After that, about 200 years ago, Zoe became my second best friend!

(AN: I know you probably loved the whole Zoe X Luke thing but I wanted a bit of drama at camp, okay?)

"Look, they deserved it! They shouldn't be threatening us, especially those filthy little-" I was interrupted by Luke, he hadn't spoke since I'd flung Annabeth around like a rag doll.

"Stop! This camp used to be my home, please stop scaring everyone!" He shouted, his face turning redder with every spoken word.
My eyes narrowed. I was starting to question his loyalties.
I could tell my sea green eyes with red,black and gold rings around them were glowing slightly, they did that when I was very angry. I knew they were because I could see the reflection in Luke and Zoe's eyes.
I stalked up to him, we both stood at 6 foot 3 , but with my natural resting girl dog face I was definitely more intimidating.

"Warrior. This camp was also my home. They betrayed me. They threw me away as if I didn't serve them in two wars! And now you're saying to show mercy! They didn't show mercy to my dead parents! They tried to persuade the judges to send them TO THE FIELD OF ASPHODEL!! THEY DESERVE NO MERCY ,WARRIOR!" I finished, breathing heavily, all the bad memories were flooding back into my mind, drowning (no pun intended) out my good ones.
I felt a small hand on my chest.

Bianca.

Her warm, chocolate eyes calmed me. Her being my best friend, understood how I was sensitive with my past. She brushed a stray piece of hair away from my eyes.

"Percy lets go to your room, I need to speak with you" she sent a glare towards Luke when she thought I wasn't looking and we went into the lift to take me to my penthouse style room.

//Silena's POV//

I can't believe Luke! After all they'd done to Percy, he was still siding with them because of that idiot Athena-spawn! I glanced at my boyfriend, Charlie (that's what she calls Beckendorf remember?) he had the same look of disbelief and anger on his beautiful face.
Zoe was stood in the middle of the room, glaring at Luke in disappointment. Whereas the one who had caused all the trouble, had his startling blue eyes trained on the lift Percy and Bianca had gone in a few minutes ago.
A bit off track from the argument, Bianca and Percy were sooooo cute! I ship them sO MUCH AGHHHH!...

...sorry, I just fangirled a little inside my head. Anyways...

"Luke what has gotten into?" I asked, my expression still not changing. "Do you remember what they did to Percy, even after he helped so much in two wars and was always kind and loyal to them?! You're being selfish"
When I finished I locked hands with Charlie Warlie, nodded at Zoe with a small smile before taking the lift to go up to Charlie's room.

//Zoe's POV//

Ugh. What did I ever see in that stupid son of Hermes. I'm glad he dumped me, now he could go run off into the sunset with Annabeth.
I assure you I'm not jealous, I'm just disappointed in Luke because our relationship was so loving and sweet before he realised he loved an evil traitor.

I just shook my head at him with an angry expression, then took the lift to my bedroom in silence.

(AN: I wonder what Bianca wanted to talk to Percy about? Oooh, who knows? I do! ;P)