5💙

Yoongi's POV

"Kitten? Daddy's horny... I need you..." Jimin whispered and Put his hands under my shirt... He pinched my bud and then it hit me.

My eyes snapped open and punched Jimin so hard making him pass out cold.

I stood up and went outside go get myself some water to calm down.

I heard sobbing and Jinyoung's door was open so I took a peek.

"FatherSugaWilliamsTheThird!"

I bolted to his side and picked Jinyoung up.

He was a mess...

He just got raped and violated...

"What did you do to deserve this place Jinyoung-ah..."

"Yoongi... I-I-I'm so disgusting-"

"Lets get you cleaned up" I said then helped him stand up.

He was bleeding...

"Y-yoongi... I feel so disgusting-"

"Shh... Its okay. I'm here... Don't worry... I'm here Jinyoung." I said then placed him on the tub gently.

He looks really disgusted and wrecked.

"Yoongi... Why are you still wide awake?" Jinyoung asks as I washed his hair

"Jimin was horny so yeah... I knocked him out with my fist." I said then massaged his head.

"Yoongi-hyung... I feel so dirty-"

"I've been there... Jinyoung. You need to be strong physically, emotionally and mentally to survive this place" I said then rinsed his hair

"Yoongi. Let me tell you a secret."

"Okay... Go ahead."

"I have a lost brother. I didnt know what his name but I definitely have a younger brother..."

"What do you mean?"

"Noona's told me that we dont really belong to the family... We are not blood related..."

"Huh?"

"My only family left is my little brother!" He said then my eyes widened

"You want to find him?"

"Yeah. Maybe he can help me" He said

After I helped Jinyoung clean up, I changed his sheets and we basically washed the old sheets so no one will know.

Jinyoung wanted to keep it as a secret so he wont worry the others.

Jinyoung was limping a little but he was really smooth about it.

It was already seven in the morning and I stayed at Jinyoung's room to accompany him of course.

We avoided Mark and Jimin in all possible ways of course.

Jimin was getting annoying and he keeps on getting on my nerves.

Bambam, Youngjae and Jungkook didnt went outside from their rooms so I assumed something happened between them and their owners.

I stared at Jinyoung who was keeping himself calm.

"Yoongi. Have you ever tried of escaping?"

"A lot. But Jimin's hand is on my neck so I cant go too far" I said then shivered when I remembered the first time I escaped and ended up locked inside my room for a week.

"What if he will come here again?"

"I'm here to protect you"

Jinyoung smiled a little and I smiled back.