15💙

Mark signed some papers and sighed.

"Jinyoungie... I miss you."

He finished his work before heading to BAP's mansion.

He couldn't handle living inside his mansion seeing six pair of couples doing their lovey dovey shits. It only makes him miss Jinyoung more.

Mark arrived shortly and he entered the mansion.

There he saw Yongguk sitting on the sofa with a tigger plushie and his phone while Junhong was sitting on the floor, trying to get bae's attention.

"My loves."

"Baby."

"Darling."

"Babe."

"Gukkie-hyung~"

"Are you done yet? Come on. Entertain me... I'm bored." he heard Junhong complain

"D-don't call me that..." Yongguk said while blushing and he hugged his tigger tightly.

"Good morning!" Mark greets with a smile and Junhong broke into a huge grin.

"Hyung!" he hugged the latter and Mark smiled back.

"Pestering Yongguk-hyung I see." Mark chuckled and Junhong pouted.

"He's busy. Maybe if I'll cry I'll be able to get his atten-"

"Dont you dare."

Junhong pouted and Yongguk sighed. He hated seeing the kid use his puppy expressions.

"Come here."

Mark couldn't help but smile.

Yongguk is finally opening up his heart for the younger.

"What brings you here kiddo?"

"I... I just wanted to get away from home... Its suffocating there."

Junhong turned to look at Yongguk who just smiled and shook his head.

"No we cant..." He whispered.

Junhong just nodded and rested his back on Yongguk's chest. He was sitting between Yongguk's legs.

"You miss him hyung?" Junhong asked

"So much... Where is Himchan-hyung, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup?"

"Uppie's feeling sick so he's inside Himchan's room... Sleeping. The three went out. I dunno where."

"Hmm... Okay."

"Go get Mark something to eat Junhong." Junhong's brows furrowed and he narrowed his eyes at Yongguk as he crossed his arms.

"Wrong. Do it again."

Yongguk sighed.

"Baby, please go get your Mark-hyung something to eat."

Junhong smiled and skipped away happily.

"He's quite handful-"

"Nothing compared to our Queen Yoo Youngjae." Mark snorted and Yongguk laughed.

"Yeah. I wonder what did Daehyun see in him... Dont get me wrong but... Damn. Those two were like cats and dogs in the first but then... Look at them now. Daehyun proposed to Youngjae two days ago-"

"He did?!"

"Yeah. The surprise proposal was too tiring you know. You already know how meticulous and perfectionist Daehyun when it comes to his dear Youngjae."

Mark just laughed. He's happy for his friends of course. His friend's love life...

What about my love life?

"I miss him hyung..."

Mark sobbed as Yongguk hugged the tigger with one hand so he can pat Mark 's back.

"He'll come back."

"but when?"

Yongguk fell silent and Junhong came back with the tray of goodies.

Mark wiped his tears away and put on his happy face.

"hyung food?"

"Thanks Junhong..."

Junhong went back on his favorite spot which was on Yongguk's arms. Junhong hugged the tigger as Yongguk hugged him.

"I know you miss him and probably you're also mad at him for leaving you... Maybe he has his reason?" Yongguk said

"I mistreated him thats why he left... I deserved it."

Junhong just sat there silently while biting his tongue. He really wants to tell Mark where Jinyoung is but he also promised Yongguk and the hyungs that he wont tell.

His mouth was itching to talk. But he was trying so hard not to.

"Maybe he needs air?" Junhong squeaked

Mark looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You know Choi Youngjae-hyung is my cousin right?"

Mark nodded.

"He mentioned that you forbid Jinyoung-hyung to go out. Maybe he went on a vacation somewhere? He'll be back soon hyung. Maybe he needs a break."

"Why didnt I think about that?" Mark laughed.

Yongguk pinched Junhong's inner thigh causing Junhong to hiss in pain.

"What were your ideas about Jinyoung's whereabouts?"

"Number one... He was abducted. Number two... He ran away with someone. Number three... Maybe he was hired by an another group as their member... Number four... Maybe he's training to become strong so he'll come back some day in order to kill me."

Junhong and Yongguk's throat went dry.

"You wanna hang out like what we used to?" Yongguk smiled.

"Sure."

"Hyung! Can you please stay for the night?"

Mark smiled and nodded.

It wouldn't hurt hanging out with them right?