18💙⚠️

Warning: 🙄😏⚠️ (Because why not? Mwehehehe...)

"You're alive?!" Bambam whispered/yelled at Jinyoung who was standing in the doorway, fully drenched.

"Um... yes?" Jinyoung answered, unsure because Bambam's stare was scary.

"Who are still up?" Jinyoung asked and Bambam squinted his eyes at Jinyoung.

"Just me. Probably Mark-hyung too because he rarely sleeps ever since you left." Bambam sighed and let Jinyoung in but the elder shook his head.

"No Bambam. I'm not getting inside-" Jinyoung was harshly interrupted by Yoongi who grabbed his wet locks.

"Try me bitch." Yoongi hissed and pulled him inside the mansion.

"Where have you been all this time?! Mark searched for you!" Yoongi frowned and hugged Jinyoung not caring if he'll get drenched too.

"Will he search for me if I didnt left? Duh." Jinyoung tried to sassed but he got bitten by Kookie and Youngjae pulled his ear before joining the hug.

"We missed you so much asshole." Yugyeon spat and joined the hug. Bambam also joined the hug as so he won't be left out.

"Why are you awake? Where are the others?" Jinyoung asked.

"Sleeping. I got thirsty so I went downstairs." Yugyeom said.

"I heard noises." The rest answered.

"Oh... sorry to disturb your sleep then." Jinyoung apologized and they all gave Jinyoung hits.

"Ow..."

"You deserve it bij. You suddenly disappeared for months and we were worried sick!" Yoongi spat and Jinyoung smiled.

"The nerve. You even smiled!" Bambam hissed and piched his cheek.

"Get inside the bathroom hyung and get wear the bathrobe. I'll bring you clothes..." Yugyeom said and Jinyoung smiled wider.

"Thank you. Don't tell Mark about me okay? I'll... I'll surprise him because I know he'll hit me with his fist later on and I don't want you kids to see that."

"K bye."

Once Jinyoung was left alone, he entered the bathroom and stripped his clothes before taking a shower. He wore the robe and went to the laundry room to dry his drenched clothes.

He didn't even bother waiting for Yugyeom because he ran outside the mansion and climbed on his balcony. The water wasn't helping at all. He almost fell but he got it. He was able to climb his balcony...

"Fucking shit. Where the hell are you?" He heard Mark choked on his sobs.

Jinyoung took a deep breath and knocked on the glass door. He placed his hands on the door and stared intensely at Mark who was looking at him.

"J-Jinyoung?" Mark asked ans wiped his tears away. Jinyoung nodded and the next thing he knew Mark opened the door and hugged him tightly.

"Where have you been? Thank goodness you're alive..." Mark sighed and Jinyoung stood there not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it." Mark hissed and Jinyoung sighed.

"I know... but still-"

"Shut up! Shut up Jinyoung... I don't want to hate myself more... stop talking please. Whatever your reason is... I dont want to hear nor know it. It was all my fault. I was the fault here.. not you so I should be the one sorry..." Mark groaned and Jinyoung wrapped his arms around the older male who was now crying.