17💙

author-nim from hell is baaack! Anyways, enjoy the crappy chap ahead!!!

Jinyoung's POV

"Play along loser so this will be over." Youngjae whispered.

I really fucking hate him right now for playing with my feelings. Like how dare he. I nearly had a heart attack back there. Anyways... relief was swimming on my bloodstream when I felt his thumb rubbing circles in a comforting manner in my shoulder.

"Y-youngjae stop... I thought we were friends." I whimpered and did not missed the worried look on our fathers faces.

"Youngjae stop it!" Yelled his father.

"What did Jinyoung even do to you?!" Dad yelled.

"He was stupid enough to fall for my trap. No one can trust someone sly as me right?" Youngjad smirked.

I hope we are doing a good job in acting but I feel like shit as we are practically lying in our dad's faces.

"Why are you with him? What are you up to?" Youngjae asked while glaring at my dad.

"Calm down kid. We are actually allies for years now and I'm your dad's bestfriend." Jinyoung's dad exclaimed.

"You. Why do you need me back?" Youngjae asked and shoot his dad a deadly glare.

"I want to retire-"

"Hand it to Kihyun."

"He's too young and inexperienced-"

"I don't care. I don't want to go back. After what you did you me years ago you expect me to go back?! Are you fucking out of your mind?"

"I'm sorry-"

"That will never bring me back to the past and change it! Now you better not bother me and my Matoki Family or I'll kill him! He'll be my hostage." Youngjae threatened.

"You. Beg your dad." Youngjae growled and and pushed the tip of the gun into my temple.

I wanted to roll my eyes but nah. The moment was too serious. Youngjae will never do such thing but he'll be doing something that will not kill us both.

"D-dad... please tell ahjusshi not to disturb youngjae anymore... I really dont want to die yet!" I begged and my dad looked at Youngjae's dad.

"Listen. I ain't coming back. Hand everything to Kihyun and I will never forgive you!"

"Youngjae we can talk-"

"No! Tell your minions to clear the way or goodbye Jinyoung." Youngjae yelled and we left. Youngjae was practically dragging me outside the building and we ran.

When we got outside, We entered a convenience store and thankfully they were stupid enough to believe our act.

"Fuck you. I almost had an heart attack!" I said and hit Youngjae.

"Sorry man."

"You will never hurt me right?" I asked and he shrugged.

"If you steal Daehyun away and I'll gladly kill you." He said and as he bought foods from the convenience store.

"Ha. As if. I am not the type to steal. I know my place and I am not the person to wreck relationships. You and Daehyun will get married soon..."

"Sorry about the stunt I pulled there."

"I forgive you but... how am I going to face my father again?"

"Sorry again..."

As we carefully went back to BAP mansion, I cant help but think about Mark. Is he even thinking about me?

Nah. He wont and probably never.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I snorted and Youngjae rose his brow. He shoved a handful of chips inside his mouth before chewing them.

"Is Mark even thinking of me?"

Youngjae swallowed his food and looked at me with a smile. He nodded and drank his water.

"Sure he is. I don't understand why are you hiding from him... don't take me wrong okay? I love your presence and our friendship. Do you think its time for you to go back to Mark?"

I shook my head and bit my lip.

"I... I don't have a face to show him... he... he was just lying about killing my parents? Are my sisters alive?" I asked and he smiled.

"I don't want to tell you this but... Mark is searching for you and he's really desperate. He once went here while crying his eyes out. The Mark we used to know... changed because of your disappearance." Youngjae said softly.

"He makes me feel so confused Youngjae..."

"Then go back to him. Settle your problem. You can't run away forever." Youngjae said and smiled.

"Before you and Daehyun became in a relationship... what was it like?"

"Uhm... we always fight like cats and dogs... then one day I woke up and ta-da! I found Daehyun as the most handsome person my eyes laid on... he was confusing at first but nah. Talk is the best option. We talked and it was hella awkward at first... but look at us now." Youngjae smiled.

"How much do you love him?" I dared to asked.

"I don't know how to say it in words really..." he said with a look of a super duper madly in love person.

"Eh? You don't tell each other 'I love yous' or something like that?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Uhm... rarely. We show it rather than saying it." Youngjae asked then winked causing me to blush.

"Oh gosh..."

"I love Daehyun. A lot. Very much. So much. I don't know anymore... I'm going crazy." Youngjae giggled and hugged himself while smiling like an idiot.

"I love you too."

My soul almost left my body when we heard Daehyun's voice waiting by the gates. He was wearing his tracksuit and a warm jacket.

He opened his arms for Youngjae who ran into his arms and showered him with kisses and smiles. I can't help but smile at them.

"I waited for you..." Daehyun beamed.

"I'm sorry Dae... I left without a say. I... I just don't want to be-"

"I love you and I won't leave you."

I can't help but sigh and feel happy at the same time sad. Happy because Youngjae and Daehyun is okay but... my love life is still... a joke. Haha.

My love life is still a nice joke that males me laugh whenever I think about it.

"I think you should go back to Mark Jinyoung? I mean... Mark misses you a lot and he's close to losing his sanity." Daehyun said.

Should I go back to him?