10💙

"Was that your first kiss?" Mark asked as they entered his mansion.

"Hell yeah. Who would take interest on a nerd like me?!"

Mark just rolled his eyes and went upstairs. He was also blushing as well. He didnt know why but he found himself standing in front of Jinyoung's door.

"What?"

"Go change your clothes princess. Jin will help you. I'll be there at eleven because I want you." Mark said making Jinyoung blush and slam the door shut on his face.

Mark went to his room and changed his clothes after taking a cold shower. He only wore a pair of boxers and a robe then his fluffy slippers.

It was five minuets before eleven and Mark made his way to Jinyoung's room.

Mark saw Jinyoung sitting on the swivel chair with Jin who was helping him remove the hair extensions.

"And... Thats the last one."

"Thank you Jin-hyung..."

"No problem hun, goodnight." Jin said sweetly and kissed Jinyoung's cheek

"You too Mark Goodnight."

"Likewise. I hope you get Goodnight hyung." Mark said with a knowing smirk making the Eldest blush like a tomato and ran outside the room.

Jinyoung just went inside his bathroom and took a warm shower then changed into his pajamas.

He went to the bed and tucked himself to bed, ignoring Mark's stares every now and then.

"I'm tired. Good night."

Mark crawled to Jinyoung's making the ravenette to narrow his eyes.

"What do you need?"

Mark didnt answer and continued to stare at Jinyoung's kissable lips. Jinyoung's cheeks heated up as Mark closed his eyes and leaned closer.

Jinyoung's eyes widened and he turned his face so Mark's lips was planted on his cheek. Mark opened his eyes and growled when he didn't felt Jinyoung's soft lips on his. Jinyoung's scared and nervous eyes met Mark's upset, angry and hurt ones.

"Come on. Its just a kiss."

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at the blonde and pushed his shoulders.

"So I was wrong thinking you'd slowly change. You're still the asshole, jerk and prick I met." Jinyoung spat angrily and Mark looked really unamused.

Mark just rolled his eyes and got under the covers as well.

"The hell are you still doing here?"

"Its my house." Mark said and shut the lamp off.

"You have your own room."

"I know. Is it wrong to sleep and hold what's mine?" Mark asked as he turned around to face the younger male.

"I am not a thing."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever... Still you belong to me pet. Now sleep."

Jinyoung scoffed and obeyed anyways.

He was about to go to sleep but then, he felt the bed move and he heard the door to his balcony click and the curtains swayed.

Mark stood there, enjoying the cold wind and silence and he closed the door behind him and took a deep breath before looking above the stars.

Jinyoung was really curious about what is happening to Mark.

He slowly stood up and made his way to Mark. He was really surprised to hear sobbing and sniffles.

Jinyoung's eyes widened at the sight of Mark crying while looking at the stars above. He instantly made his way to Mark and hugged the blonde without saying anything. Mark was surprised but he didnt pushed the younger away. They slowly made their way to Mark's room and Jinyoung was ordered to sleep on the bed already.

Jinyoung eventually fell asleep and Mark made his way outside the room and went downstairs and opened the fridge to get something to drink.

He went outside the mansion and went to the garden. His eyes widened when he saw Jackson, Jimin, Jaebum, Namjoon, Yugyeom and Taehyung.

"You kissed him huh." Jaebum and Jackson smirked

"How did you know?"

"Daehyun and his boyfriend told us. They even sent us photos." Jackson said and showed them a photo of Jinyoung and Mark kissing.

"Isnt it nice? You are now one of us?" Jimin scoffed

"Whats more nice is you eventually fell in love with the enemy." Mark barked and Jimin's eyes widened and then their expressions fell.

They entered a certain room at the basement and Mark flicked the lights on.

The room was filled with pictures at the wall and Mark glared at his Park Jinyoung's picture and picked up a knife, stabbing the picture against the wooden board.

"One day... One day... I'll be killing him against my will." Mark gritted his teeth and let go at the knife.

"No you cant. You're starting to fall in love with my brother." Jimin said and sat on top of the desk and wiped a gun.

"Love? That's utter crap."

"You'll be eating your words Tuan." Jimin smirked and Mark walked to the orange haired male.

"Huh... Your days are also counted Park Jimin."

The rest of the boys stayed quiet and just watched the two who was staring at each other while smirking at each other.

"What makes you think I wont kill you in your sleep and escape with Yoongi and Jinyoung?"

"You wont. You cant." Mark smirked and Jimin forced a laugh.

"So. Thats why we should get along before killing each other then. Lets see who'll stand at the last."

"May the best man win."

Mark and Jimin shook hands and looked at each other with dead serious eyes.