22💙

"Wassup main hoes. Ready to kill side hoes?" Yoo Youngjae entered the mansion with Daehyun tailing his fiancee.

"More ready than the word ready." Jinyoung answered and did a highfive with Yoo Youngjae.

"Are you sure about this-"

"For the last time Mark, yes." Jinyoung said and held Mark's hand.

They decided it will be only Jimin, Mark, Jinyoung, Yoo Youngjae and Daehyun who will go to the mission.

Jackson and Jaebum wanted to help and join but Mark dismissed them. They will stay at the mansion and be with their lovers and the others.

The five of them left and Jimin was the one driving. They went to an old warehouse and they were all armed and wearing bulletproof vests.

"Jimin welcome-"

"Dont touch me. I don't know you anymore." Jimin hissed and shoot glares at the man he used to call father.

"Jinyoung-"

"No. Don't call me that." Jinyoung said and went behind Mark causing his father to scowl.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung's father asked Mark coldly.

Mark rolled his eyes and crossed his arms before raising a brow. Mark went to cover Jinyoung who smiled at the elder's actions.

"How dare you. Jinyoung trusted you-"

"You don't have the right to ask me that-"

"So does killing my noonas!" Jinyoung yelled and Jimin covered Mark and Jinyoung as he looked around at seven males watching them.

Youngjae and Daehyun went to battle stance as they saw Youngjae's father. They are all so ready to end all of these.

"Jinyoung you can't do this to me."

"Yes I can... you killed noonas afterall and that Devil will follow suitly!" Jinyoung yelled and pointed a gun on him.

Kihyun and the six males also raised their guns and pointed it on Jinyoung who was being covered by Jimin and Mark.

"Hey look. This doesn't involve you so kindly fuck off." Jimin hissed at the seven males pointing a gun at them.

Jinyoung was trying so hard to control his anger and emotions as he shakily pointed the gun on the male he used to call father. The love disappeared and was replaced with regret, anger, disappointment and hatred.

"How could you do that to them?!" Jinyoung yelled.

"I did it for us-"

"No." Jinyoung snapped and his breathing became harsh. He was so angry that he was seeing red.

He feel like losing himself in too much anger. Jinyoung was the first one to pull the trigger and the riot has started.

"Jinyoung you ass." Mark cried out and covered his man.

"Mi amor. Listen to me. Act rationally." Mark pleaded and Jinyoung nodded before hugging him.

"I love you but I really have to do this." Jinyoung said and pushed Mark away before going to the battleground.

"Jimin! Daehyun! Save them!" Jinyoung yelled the two went to help the 7 males who were cowering in fear.

"No... Please make it stop." One person begged and Jimin dragged the four people outside including Kihyun.

"Lets get you outta here." Daehyun said and dragged the remaining three.

Jinyoung's hands were bloody as he killed a lot of people who were a threat to them. Youngjae was nowhere to be found and Mark was following him subtly.