His Electric Feel Part 12

I woke up to the gentle sound of rain with my head resting on a hard, but comfortable and warm surface. Opening my eyes, I was met with a full shot of my body on top of Van's. His arm was lying across my back and a hand was lightly resting on my hip. Oh my God, had he done this? He had a light hold on me, but that could have just been from sleep.

Then I saw the position of my arms. One of them was thrown across chest and tightly clutching his shoulder, the other one was going the length of his side, as if I was holding him in an embrace. The situation we were in was definitely my fault.

Lifting up the blanket covering us, my breath immediately caught. One of my legs was thrown around his hip, and the other was intertwined between his two legs. At the sight of our bodies so close together, the electricity that permanently flowed through him began to tease me. It spread throughout my entire body, filling me up.

Turning my head away from our legs, and up to Van's face, I saw he was also awake. He let out a yawn, but didn't remove his arms.

"Did you just wake up?" It came out husky and rough, like my voice always sounded in the morning, and nervous.

"Umhum, don't worry, I didn't see you checking me out." He was smirking, but it was gentle, kind. I raised my hand to go in for a mach punch, but he caught my fist in his own, "It's too early for us to all ready be going at it." As he dropped my fist, he rubbed his chin and eventually pushed his hand through his hair. It almost physically hurt how attractive Van was. All I wanted to do was stroke my hands along his strong jaw line, over his scruff, between his lips, over the bridge of his nose, and into his hair. And those eyes, Jesus they could pierce my freaking soul they were so beautiful. Van's deep voice drew me out of my ogling, "So what's on the agenda today Miss Grande?"

"What makes you think I'm going to spend my day with you, was all night not enough?" I was actually really curious, and hopeful. He flashed a toothy grin.

"Not at all." My heart skipped and I really didn't want it too. His hand was still across my back, causing my heart to skip again. Great job staying away from Van, I silently scolded myself.

"I was actually planning on going to the mall today. It turns out I'm going to be with the Black Orchids longer than I planned, so I'm going to need more clothes." Van was looking at me with questioning eyes, but that was quickly replaced with their usual glint.

"Great, I'll be you're escort then. I'm gonna go talk to Tyson while you get ready, we'll leave as soon as you're done." Before I could react, Van separated himself from me and left the room without a backward glance. Instantly, my body felt cold without his presence. I wrapped my arms around myself as I sat up. Van was so alert this morning, it felt like either he hadn't sleep very well or he hadn't slept.

I pulled myself out of the bed, and made my way to the bathroom. Taking one glance at the mirror, I knew I needed a shower. My hair was huge, like it was growing its own body huge. Speaking of hair, when was the last time I shaved my legs? I rubbed my legs together and felt the course hairs. Balls. I'm guessing Van had felt them too. So gross.

After my shower, I braided my wet hair into a long braid that wrapped behind my neck and rested on my shoulder. A few pieces fell out emphasizing the messy look, but it worked. I scrubbed my teeth and tongue til chances of a fluoride OD was very possible. For makeup, I just threw on a bit of mascara and eye shadow to make my eyes look less tired. My skin looked healthily flushed, so I left that alone. Wrapping a towel around myself, I went to my suitcase that had been discarded onto the floor and grabbed the only casual outfit I packed. I got the blue skinny jeans and grey flannel shirt on seconds before Van walked in.

"Hey have you heard of this new thing called knocking? I hear it's really catching on in the west coast." Van just rolled his eyes.

"I talked to Tyson. We're free to go as soon as you put on some shoes. I'll be in the car." As soon as he got there, he was gone. Something was wrong with Van. He seemed so tensed up. As much as I wanted to find out was wrong, I needed to shop. His issues could definitely wait. I slipped on my gladiator sandals and walked out the door.