His Electric Feel Part 27

My torso was pressed against Van's muscular abdomen. So much so, that I could feel every single part of his muscled body pushing into my softer one. There was a raging fire burning in my stomach, one like I had never felt before. The closer I got to Van though, the more intensely it burned.

I was surprised I didn't burst into flames when Van railed us against the car. He consumed all of me. My nose was tingling with his dark scent, my eyes dazzled with his form in front of me; my body ached with longing for him. A small whimper left me when he placed me on the ground and out of his arms.

Van pulled back and met my gaze, before letting his eyes wander down my body. He wasn't trying to be subtle about it either, but I had no complaints. As his eyes lingered on my long legs, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I didn't need anything to distract me from what I could only assume was going to happen tonight. As soon as I let go of my hair though, Van's eyes snapped up. There was a smirk on his beautiful lips. God, I wanted so badly to kiss them.

"I don't think so, Torah." Van's deep voice distracted me from his lips. I shook my head, trying to form a sentence.

"What?" Thank you to the high school that I spent four years of my life at.

Van just shook his head in amusement at me. He took a step closer to me so our hips collided. It almost hurt, the nearness of him. He placed an arm on either side of me and leaned down so his forehead hovered above mine. I closed my eyes when I felt his hot breathes on my cheek. A small tug on the back of my head told me he was undoing my ponytail. When I opened my eyes, my hair was falling down around my shoulders in untamed waves. Van took a piece of my hair that was lying on my collarbone and twirled it around his dangerous fingers.

"Never put your hair up around me," he breathed against me.

"Why not?" I asked in a husky voice.

Van grinded his hips against mine. It was stupid to even fight the gasp I let out. He began to kiss the side of my neck, tugging my head to the side so it would expose more skin. I shuddered as he lightly bit own on my jaw line and whispered in my ear, "Because I'll make you pay for it."

If things didn't change soon, I would be completely lost to Van. My body was a canvas of churning lava under him that was just waiting to come alive. Every move he made, every word he said added fuel to the inferno raging inside of me, but I didn't want to be dominated like this by Van.

Pushing back the haze that was coming over me, I lifted a leg and kicked myself off the car and into Van. I propelled us far enough so that he was no longer leaning above me. Instead, he looked down at me with misunderstanding and hurt. I dropped my eyes to the ground before meeting Van's eyes.

"I want this Van. I do, but I don't want it," selfconsciously, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ears, "if it's just you conquering me." I bit my lip as I said the last part.

Van raised an eyebrow at me and smiled before lifting my chin so I had no option but to look at him. "I got it, so is this," he wrapped my jersey around his knuckles and pulled me against him again, "okay?"

I let out a girlish giggle before nodding.

"Alright," he smiled as licked his bottom lip. "Is this," he kissed me on the forehead sweetly," okay?"

Once again, I nodded.

"Hhmm. What about this?" He laid a gentle kiss on my nose.

I put my hands on the front of his chest, which he accepted as a yes.

"I think I'm getting better at this. So this is good too?" He lingered on a tender kiss to my cheek.

A sigh reverberated from my throat, earning me a smile from Van.