An Angel in Hell part 1

Chapter 5: An Angel in Hell part 1

*Notes: Eliot is doesn't know where he is. It seems like he is in a white forest, in a clearing.*

Where... am I? What is this place? I try to move but my legs won't budge. I start to feel uneasy.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask loudly.

Nobody answers me. So, I ask it louder this time.

"Hello!?! Is anyone out there?"

I heard no reply, but then. I heard some of the bushes move. The foliage was making noises. Someone was there. I keep my guard up but not being able to move doesn't help much.

I yell out, "Stay away!"

I am panicking. Out of the corner of my hear, I can hear the crushing of snow get louder and louder for which the person trying to attack is behind me. I turn that was but nobody was there.

"Ah!!!" I say.

My attacker had just cut me with his knife down my back. I fall to my knees, then fall backwards into the snow.

"Eliot. You have outrun me for the last time!" The person says.

He picks up his blade and pushes it down into my chest.

I wake up screaming again. This time I wake of Christine too. I  sit up in my bed. I'm breathing heavily, my heart is racing, my head is pounding, I am sweating like there's no tomorrow. I grab the thermometer from my nightstand and take my temperature.

It reads I am 98.6 degrees. So, I don't have a temperature but I'm burning up. Why? I look at the alarm and it says 2:43am. I guess it's not early. I pick up Christine from my lap and put her on my bed. I watch her as she curls up into a ball and falls back asleep. She is so cute. I grab a towel from my closet then head to the bathroom, remembering to bring the key to my own room.

Instead of the water being warm, I set it to be cold. My body is so hot from something; I don't know what. I don't even care that my clothes are still on. I just need some time to think. It's weird how you forget something then remember it in the shower. My alarm goes off on my phone set for 3:25. I turn the water off and dry myself off. I probably should of thought a head because now it's a tiny bit harder to dry myself off. (Look at how smart I am. It amazes me sometimes.)

I blow dry my hair and apply some lotion to my hands and legs. I then look at myself in the mirror. What do people see in me that always pushes them away? Is it my face, my body? What? Is it my appearance or is it something else? And if it is, what is it? I sigh. I grab my wet clothes from yesterday, my phone and leave the bathroom. When I get to my room, I hang them up to dry. I put on crystal blue skinny jeans, a off white shirt with an undertone of sky blue, a white cardigan jacket and my beloved very light grey leather boots. I sit in my room reading all my past musical creations until my alarm goes off. Unaware of what will happen... In the future...