Holiday Love

Chapter 13: Holiday Love

A/N: Lemon! Don't like it, skip this chapter and wait for the next one, okay?

Elliot

Holiday time has come around in the city of Orléans; freshly laid, powdery white snow covers every nook and cranny. We have stayed at the Grand Hotel for about a month now... Andy misses home and I do too.

Christmas time is when I begin to start feeling depressed. This time of year always reminds me of all the years I spent alone... with no one... but me...

"Elliot... Elliot..." I open my eyes slowly to see Andy looking at me with his beautiful hazel brown eyes.

"Morning..." I say softly with a smile. He leans in and kisses me softly.

"Merry Christmas..." His fingers dance across my chest and I giggle.

"Merry Christmas Andy." I smile.

"And happy birthday." He says then kisses my neck. I sigh with every cool and soft touch against my skin; I can feel his smooth body move on top of mine.

"Andy. I don't... know if I can do... Huh..." He starts rubbing his body against mine gently, his tongue over takes my mouth.

"Do you trust me?" He whispers in my ear. He looks straight in my crystal blue eyes.

"I trust you."

I gasp to the feeling of leg hand on my penis. He gently rubs up against me while kissing my neck. I want to just die right now, that's how happy I am.  Slowly, he makes his way down my neck and chest cavity; with each kiss, my body tingles with anticipation.

His soft lips dance across my abdomen as I start trying to thrust my hips into the air. I can't control myself that well anymore because of Andy. His hand massages my chest gently as he continues kiss my stomach. I grasp onto the bed sheets as he kisses the head of my penis. He then crawls back up my body, dragging his gently.

"I love you... Elliot." He says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." That is when I gasp. He is... hard... and it feels so good. Slowly, he starts thrusting his hips into me; each time, a tiny bit faster than the last. So this is what heaven feels. He lays a new kiss on my lips with each thrust into me.

The morning light illuminates our bodies as Andy moves his penis up and down my entrance. His testicles tickle the area around my butt as he thrusts into me. Our mouths fight for dominance until I give into to begin Andy's reign.

Sweat pours down our bodies as we exchange our love. I never knew how wonderful sex truly felt with someone you love.

I flip over to my stomach so that my back is facing the air; this is a tiny bit more comfortable for me. Andy lays on top of me as he makes love to me. He gently kisses my back while his hand snakes up against my arm until his hand grasps mine.

 I can feel Andy starting to become unstable as he starts to speed up. I start breathing louder, even yelping a little in the pleasure of Andy inside of me; I can feel his body starts shaking from his penis.

Andy starts gasping for air and that's when he releases into me. Warm liquid shoots up into every crevasse of my very being; Andy flops down and breaths heavily into my neck. I look into Andy's shimmering eyes and he looks into mine. I close my eyes and meet his lips gently.

"Andy... I love you..." I say out of breath.

"I do too." He returns the same breathless sound.

We lie there in the bed for what seems like minutes but is actually hours.