An Angel in Hell part 2

Chapter 5(extended): An Angel in Hell part 2

 I was reading "Learn to Be Lonely" when my alarm clock blared. It was quite annoying to hear since I have been up for several hours now. I pick up Christine and I decide to take her to Aaron. I open his room door quietly and place her on top of him. I then close the door and continue with my regular routine. I leave my house a little early because on the news it said it going to be a howler out this morning.

I get to the park and this time, I use the other bridge that collapsed and again, ice covers it and fills in the collapsed section. It is exactly as the other one I created yesterday. The snow is falling at a moderate pace but they are on the bigger side. When I get to school, everything goes wrong...

I walk in and again, everybody looks at me like usual. When I get to my locker, I open it and... I scream. Someone had filled my locker to the brim with snow and chunks of ice. Granted, yes, outside snow and ice doesn't bother me but when I don't have my jacket on and I am in heat, snow is freezing. It got in my mouth and hair, all over my face, it even went down my shirt. The ice chunks also scratched my face and body badly. I didn't even realize it but I was on the floor. I guess I fell from slipping on the snow. When I looked up, I saw a huge crowd around me. There mouths were wide open, about to laugh or unable to comprehend what just happened, I don't know. I then look to my hand and see that it was starting to melt the snow.

The principle comes and tells everybody to disperse. He helps me up and gives me a pass to the nurse. When I get there, she gives me some ice in a bag and some gauze for the cuts that started bleeding. I walk back to my locker. The janitor, I guess, cleaned up the mess already when I was in the nurses office. People are looking at me weirdly now.

I reopen my locker and jump back. Nothing falls out. I sigh and walk back to it. I see all my things inside the locker where damaged. I look around to see if anyone was around. Nobody was. I used my powers to redecorate the interior of my locker with ice. I look down and I see a letter. I pick it up and then close my locker. I walk to the auditorium.

I put my bag down on the stage then open the letter. I wasn't surprised but it was from the unknown person.

Eliot,

You will die tonight.

(Unsigned)

I crumble up the note and throw it. I pull in my legs and start crying. After several minutes of crying, I think of something. I continue crying softly and walk over to the piano. I start to play. I take a breath.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I’m the King.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good boy you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know!"

I use my powers to continue playing the melody on the piano. I have many powers, not just those of ice and snow. It changes as the seasons change but I always retain the ability to control things with my mind. Not living things of coarse. I run up to the stage.

"Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door.

I don’t care
What they’re going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway."

I shoot a ball of ice up to the ceiling. It then starts to snow.

"It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all.

It’s time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through."

A descent amount of snow built up. I started to have some fun. I started creating little snowflakes and some snowmen. The walls started to ice over so I decided to freeze them.

"No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I’m free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me cry!"

 I used my powers to decorate them with thin pieces of ice and in the middle of the ceiling, I make a beautiful chandelier.

"Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on.

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past!"

I start to dance on the stage in this wonderland I created. Not once did I think about if I locked the doors or not.

"Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect boy is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway."

I am breathing fast and heavy but then I realize where I was. I quickly melt everything so nobody would ever know.