Finally together

*4 months later*

(Mahaya's POV)

"Kahlil stop!!Ok I'm sorry!" I laughed while Kahlil was tickling the hell outta me, I could barely form my sentence, "nah ma take it back" he laughed while still tickling me." I told him that I'm only with him cause I didn't wanna hurt his feelings and that I don't go for the ugly guys and he started chasing me around his house. "OK OK! I take it back" I said while trying to get outta his lap, "say I'm the finest nigga you've ever been with and your lucky to have me" I could feel my cheeks burning from laughing so hard. "Ok!! you're the finest nigga I've ever been with and I'm lucky to have you!!"

"That's what I thought" he said sitting me up in his lap and kissing my neck" I could feel him sucking on my neck causing me to laugh "Kahlil let me go before I pee on your lap and don't be start something knowing you can't finish it" he smacked his lips and let me get up , "I always finish what I start baby" he said slapping my ass. "Whatever ugly ass" I said under my breathe but I didn't say it low enough because he heard me, "fuck you just say" he laughed while getting up "nothing!!" I said running to the bathroom while laughing.

I got out of the bathroom to see Kahlil sitting on the couch on his phone, I took this as an opportunity to take a picture of him.

He looked up at me when he heard my camera go off, "aye ma you can't be taking pictures of me, I got a girlfriend and I don't think she'd like it if I told her randoms is taking pictures of her nigga" I walked up to him and sat down next to him

He looked up at me when he heard my camera go off, "aye ma you can't be taking pictures of me, I got a girlfriend and I don't think she'd like it if I told her randoms is taking pictures of her nigga" I walked up to him and sat down next to him. "Well what your girlfriend doesn't know won't hurt her" I said scooting closer to him, "i'ight, when she beats your ass don't say I didn't warn you" he chuckled putting his phone down, lightly grabbing his jaw and turning his head my way so I have his attention I said "I'll risk it" before kissing him.

Before I knew it the kiss was getting deeper and I was straddling his lap, Kahlil licked my bottom lip trying to get into my mouth and when that didn't work I felt him biting my lip, my mouth opened from the slight pain and he used that as his advantage to stick his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his hands sliding down from my back and gripping my ass, all of a sudden I could hear my phone ringing and Evelynn's name popped up on the screen. I got off of Kahlil's lap and picked up my phone answering it "hello" I huffed sitting back down "hey honey bunny!" Just by the way she said that I could tell she wanted something, "What do you want Evelynn?"  "Are you free to hook your best friends hair up?" I knew her ass wanted something from me.

"Yeah, I guess I can do something to that head of your's, when do you want me to come over?" "Right now" "RIGT NOW!?"  Kahlil just sat and watched me while chuckling, "Yeah I can't look like  this any longer my hair is RUINED, pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee" I rolled my eyes, she's so dramatic "fine, I'm on my way." I sat there for a few minutes pouting, "can you drop me off at Evelynn's house?" I asked while putting my shoes back on.

"Yeah ma I got you, c'mon" we got into the car and he started driving towards and Evelynn and Crypt's house. The car was quiet at first until he turned on the radio and "Reminder" by The Weeknd was playing. "Said I'm just tryna swim in something wetter than the ocean faded off a double cup, I'm mixing up the potion all I wanna do is make that money and make dope shit it just seem like niggas tryna sound like all my old shit, everybody knows it, all these nigga's know me Platinum off a mixtape, sipping on that codeine pour it in my trophies, roll until my nose bleed I'ma keep on singing while I'm burning up that OG."

I literally sang the whole song on the way to Evelynn's house, I was getting ready to kiss Kahlil bye when I looked over and seen him getting out the car, "I gotta talk to Crypt so I might as well just wait till you get done with Evelynn's nappy headed ass" he chuckled. I just shook my head laughing and walked up to the door, before I could even knock Evelynn came and opened the door snatching me in "thank God you're here, look what this nigga did to my hair!" She took her scarf off and all I could say was DAMN, her red hair looked like it was fried.

"What the hell happened!?" "I asked him to straighten my hair and he had the heat on the flat iron turned up all the way and was putting water in my hair" Evelynn whined but her expression changed to anger and irritation when Crypt came downstairs. "Mahaya before you say anything I said I was sorry and I'm paying to get her hair re-done" he said passing me $250 dollars. "Alex do you know how long it took me to do her hair! That shits supposed to last 3 months!! AND ITS BEEN A MONTH!!" I was mad as hell, dying hair is not an easy process.
(2 hours later)

I had to take down Evelynn's hair, wash it, dry it, and straighten it for the style she wanted. She pulled out the packs of hair she wanted and I wasn't surprised that she picked out colored hair, but the finished product turned out good. Evelynn usually does good with her hair so this should last her a week or 2.

After doing Evelynn's hair I chilled with her upstairs for a while until I started to get tired, "ok, I guess I'll let Onyx take you away from me now, but I'll be by the shop tomorrow to take you to lunch

After doing Evelynn's hair I chilled with her upstairs for a while until I started to get tired, "ok, I guess I'll let Onyx take you away from me now, but I'll be by the shop tomorrow to take you to lunch." I told Evelynn bye while walking downstairs to see Kahlil and Crypt sitting on the couch, "you ready to go?" He asked me with his eyes low, yep he was definitely off it. "Yeah, I gotta gotta be at the shop a little earlier than usual tomorrow" I walked up to Crypt giving him a hug but not before slapping him on his head "ow! The fuck you hitting on me for?" He asked rubbing his head "you fuck up her hair again and I'm beating your ass!" I said "Onyx you better get ya girl, I ain't gonna have her beating on me in my own house" Kahlil just shook his head while laughing wrapping his arm around my waist closing the door behind us.