Baby shower🚼🍼

Mahaya's POV

Today marks 7 months I've been pregnant and also the day of my baby shower! I let my mom and mama Taylor plan everything since they claimed to have the better ideas than what Evelynn wanted to do. I didn't have to be there with Khalil till 2:00 seeing that it's only 8:45 am so I had plenty of time to myself to relax and eventually get ready.

Things with Khalil have been a little rocky every since that bitch tried to be petty and post a picture of MY fucking ultrasound.

*Flashback to 3 weeks ago*

"I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with using the list of names I gave you for the baby, all of them are cute, and they'll go crazy with her last name" Hazel said handing me the list of baby names she picked out. Me, her, and Evelynn were sitting on the couch trying to come up with baby names.

So far we've gotten nowhere with any of them because I'm picky and I want her name to be perfect, plus I want Khalil's input on them. "NO THIS BITCH DID NOT!" Looking over I seen Evelynn jump from her spot staring at her phone.

"Y'ALL LISTEN TO THIS BULLSHIT, "CAN'T WAIT TILL MY STEP DAUGHTER GETS HERE, I'M GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH HER". "THIS IS MAHAYA'S FUCKING ULTRASOUND PICTURE!!!" Handing me her phone I seen my most recent ultrasound picture form my last appointment that I had put on my Instagram.

This delusional bitch Armani put my picture on her page with some ugly ass name and heart emojis. "This bitch must really want her shit rocked, I thought you talked to Khalil?" Hazel said snatching the phone from me so she could see.

*End of flashback*

And since then it's been downhill for us a little, the thing is I trust Khalil and I know he wouldn't cheat on me or even consider it. As hard as he worked to get me he's not stupid enough to fuck it up, I'll ease up on him today because it's the shower and he's been working his ass off to get back on my good side.

He left early this morning to take care of a few things so his schedule would be clear for the rest of the day. Lately he's been real busy with the trap so that's taken up a lot of his time.

*door bell rings*

Slowly wobbling downstairs to get the door it kept ringing "I'm coming!" Being pregnant has really slowed me down, the other day it took me 5 minutes to get off the couch while Khalil's stupid ass stood there amused and watched me struggle. In his defense though I told him I didn't want any help.

Opening the door I seen no one there but a big box addressed to me, looking around in suspicion I didn't see anyone. I haven't ordered anything recently and the stuff I did order wouldn't be here till a few weeks from now.

Grabbing the box I walked back in the house shutting and locking the door behind me, sitting the box in the table I started to open it with a knife. To my surprise it was a whole bunch of baby stuff; Bottles, pacifiers, even stuffed animals, what caught my attention though was the not attached to it.

Congratulations on your bundle of joy ~D

Smiling to myself I had to remember to thank Dez at the baby shower for this stuff, I don't understand why he couldn't just wait till later to give it to me but it's whatever I guess. Lately they've all been showering me with random baby stuff ever since we found out the baby was a girl, even my nana and papa had something sent over from Puerto Rico.

They even flew out here a few days ago for the shower and plan on staying here up until after I have the baby. I couldn't wait to see them today considering it's been a few years since I've seen them, they've lived in Puerto Rico my whole life.