Vacation pt2

( Onyx POV)

As promised we had to be up at the ass crack of dawn to explore Jamaica, I was bout to get in the shower while Mahaya was getting her clothes together. The water felt real good on my skin till I turned around so the water could run down my back "SHIT" I hissed as soon as the water touched me. I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my waist and turned around to look at my back in the mirror, I knew shawty would scratch my back up but I didn't think it'd be that bad.

Now I gotta figure out how to avoid this shit "Mahaya come here" she came through the door and as soon as she seen my back her mouth was wide open with shock

Now I gotta figure out how to avoid this shit "Mahaya come here" she came through the door and as soon as she seen my back her mouth was wide open with shock. "Oh my god did I do this?" I could see the smile starting to form on her face "this shit ain't funny, you lucky my ass is already clean" I said drying my hair off. "I think it's best if you keep your shirt on while we're here" she said chuckling, "keep laughing and Im'a fuck yo ass up, would hate to have you in a wheelchair for the rest of this trip" I said.

That shut her ass up real fast, making me chuckle to myself. "I'll get something to help clean it up a little" she said looking through one of her bags. I sat down on the bed after getting dressed waiting for her to clean up the blood on my back. "Try not to move" "what you mean try not to m.. WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled jumping "stop moving!" She said trying to pin me down.

"Nah, you over here trynna kill a nigga" I said grabbing her hands while she laughed. "you're being dramatic, this would go a lot quicker if you'd man up" she said blowing her hot ass breathe in my face. "Man? baby I'ion know if you noticed but I'm all man" I exclaimed looking down at my body, "if you say so, but I'm almost done so be still. Big bad Onyx scared of a little peroxide." she said throwing away the cotton ball.

i just ignored her childish ass and put my wife beater on.

I could hear Chaos and Crypt stupid assess laughing in the hallway "aye it's too early for you nigga's to be this loud shut the hell up" I said closing the door "nigga and it was too late for you and mahaya to be making all that noise last night" ...

I could hear Chaos and Crypt stupid assess laughing in the hallway "aye it's too early for you nigga's to be this loud shut the hell up" I said closing the door "nigga and it was too late for you and mahaya to be making all that noise last night" Chaos said passing me a water bottle. "And don't think we didn't hear yo ass in there screaming like a lil bitch over a damn scratch either nigga" Crypt laughed making me flip him off. "My damn back look like I was scratched by a demon, she need to stop getting her damn nails so sharp" "or maybe let up on her a little bit" I looked up to see Evelynn coming out the room with a bag full of shit.