Drama starter

(Mahaya's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes as my alarm went off, sliding my thumb across my screen to turn it off I sat there for a few minutes trying to get my thoughts together. 

That's until Grizzly jumped up on the bed and laid on my belly, he's been doing that a lot lately, my baby girl already has a best friend. "You never wanna be up under me, now you wanna be fake huh?" I chuckled while rubbing his head.

Moving him on the floor I made my way into the bathroom to start my shower, after getting all cleaned up and dressed I looked in the mirror admiring my outfit.

Making my way downstairs with Grizzly right behind me I made my way into the kitchen seeing a clear box sitting on the counter with a card that said "I'm sorry"

I smiled to myself putting the card down, hearing the door open I made my way to the living room seeing Khalil with my favorite drink in his hands

I smiled to myself putting the card down, hearing the door open I made my way to the living room seeing Khalil with my favorite drink in his hands. "Hey" he said all low "hey, is that for me?"

I could feel my mouth start to water the longer I looked at it, and it wasn't helping that my man looked just as good as my Starbucks. Thanking him  repeatedly I kissed his lips while running my fingers through his curls.

 "I accept your apology, I'm not mad at you tho" "you sure? cause I got yelled at like a lil ass kid last night by Evelynn

"I accept your apology, I'm not mad at you tho" "you sure? cause I got yelled at like a lil ass kid last night by Evelynn." I shook my head laughing, I expected Hazel to yell at him hell I'm surprised I didn't hear them.

"Well I gotta head to the shop I got a lot of appointments today" I said grabbing my keys. "All that nappy ass hair ya nails finna get stuck in" I almost spit out my drink from choking from his ass.

"Stop cause not all my clients come in with nappy hair, just a few of them" I'm not doing no nappy heads in the last few months of my pregnancy cause I know my fingers finna be on fire.

Walking into the shop I seen Evelynn was already in there working on some girls nails, "hey baby mama" she said still focused on the nails, "hey girl."

Setting my bag down I looked at the list of clients I had today which was only 4 so that's not so bad, I was doing Hazels hair too but she just needed it straightened.

"Girl you should've seen Evelynn last night, she let them niggas have it!" Looking over at Evelynn she had this smile on her face while filing the girls nails.

Hearing the bell on the door chime I looked up seeing two girls walk in, "hi how can I help you ladies today?" I asked with a smile on my face "I have a hair appointment with Arian" "I have a nail appointment."

"Ari your first appointment is here!" I yelled causing her to come from the back, I preferred calling her by her actual name instead of "taffy" it just felt weird.

I was almost done with Hazels hair when I happened to hear what the two girls were talking about. "Girl so what happened when you seen Onyx!" My head instantly snapped up and I was all ears.

"Girl he wanted to act like he didn't miss all this, nigga tried to make an excuse talking bout he got a girlfriend" "girl you serious?" "Kenya I'm telling you! I bet she don't look HALF as good as I do, hoe probably bald head and ugly."

I seen Evelynn' eyes narrow and Hazel tapping her nails on the chair probably waiting for me to give her the ok to beat her fucking ass. I seen Ari bring a hot comb close to her neck smirking.

"OW!!" "Damn my bad sis try to stay still" she said, I tried so hard not to bust out laughing. "Anyway girl I can't wait till I know what the bitch look like so I can put her ass in check and tell her I'm taking my baby back."

Having enough of her talking shit about me I sat down the flat iron walking over to the chair she was sitting in, "excuse me?" "Can I help you" she asked with a raised brow.

"Well I just wanted you to put me in my place since I'm right here" "what?" "You said when you see Oynx's girlfriend you were gonna put her in her place, I'm right here put me in my place."

I said tapping my foot impatiently, "so you're the girl he was talking about? Hm with a little work done you could look cute, just not as good as me. And maybe if you hit up the gym and drop that gut" she said with a smirk on her face.

Instead of slapping the shit out of her I simply smiled and said "oh hunny this "gut" you think you see is actually Onyx's baby growing inside me, and why would I need work done when he reminds me EVERYDAY how gorgeous I am and how much he loves me, thanks to him I own this shop your talking shit in."

Just watching that smug look wipe off her face made my day, "bitch you better watch who the fuck you're talking to cause ya face ain't pregnant, baby probably ain't even his."

Hazel and Evelynn both got up walking over here "bitch put yo hands on my fucking sister if you want to cause I PROMISE you don't want this ass whooping you about to get!" "Hoe ain't nobody scared of you or ya ugly ass sister. Kenya let's get out this raggedy ass shop for bitches get they ass beat and have miscarriages."

I followed her and was about to grab her by her hair when Evelynn pulled me back, "she's not worth it Haya, just calm down." "Next time I see her I'm beating her ass, threatening my niece" Hazel said.

"I'll be having a talk with Khalil when I get home cause this shit is ridiculous."

( ??? POV)

I watched her as she bent over to get something out her car, she's just as beautiful as the last time I seen her. Her long pretty hair, her beautiful glowing skin and her smile that could make anyone feel better. Looking down I seen her slightly big stomach, I can easily get rid of that, I can't have her having another niggas baby when she supposed to have MY kids. We'll be together soon Mahaya.