Breaks Over

*Mahaya's POV*

Today marks the official day of my 6 weeks being up which means my kitty is back in business and I can get as much dick as I want now. Trust there's nobody more excited about this than me, I made plans to get something cute for the night I have planned for Khalil and myself.

I was currently at mama Taylor's house as she was in the kitchen cooking while I was feeding Shanna, she offered to watch Shanna for us tonight and at first I was hesitant because this would be the first time I would be away from my baby and I don't know if I'm ready for that, even if it's only a one night.

"So I hope you two don't get too crazy and end up with another baby just yet" she said sitting down next to me, that caught me off guard because I never got into full detail about what we'd be doing tonight. "Mama what makes you think we'd end up with another baby?" I said jokingly while clutching my chest making her laugh. "Y'all be forgetting I've had more than one baby, trust me I was the same way with all of them."

Sitting Shanna up I lightly started to pat her back so she could burp, I made sure to keep a towel on me cause she burps up a lot and especially on me. She's gotten almost everyone whether if she was burping or pooping she made sure to get someone. She ended up getting Khalil yesterday when he was playing with her giving her kisses and she ended up spitting up on his face and shirt.

After getting her to burp I watched as she just looked around while still holding on to me before she turned her attention to mama Taylor as she reached for her and I gladly handed her over. "Well we won't be getting into too much tonight, Shanna's the only baby we need for a while so you don't have to worry about me getting pregnant again."

Looking through the baby bag I made sure I had everything in there for mama Taylor when I left, Even though it's only for one night I over packed just in case. "Ok I gotta go to the mall and get a few things for tonight, if anything happens don't be afraid to call me I'll pick up on the first ring, if she doesn't take the bottle I can come over here to feed her, Oh if she doesn't go to sleep right away Khalil walks around the house while rubbing her back-" "Mahaya calm and down and BREATHE, I know this is your first time being away from her but she'll be fine, we raised enough babies to have this down pact. Here I'll give you time to say your goodbye before you leave."

She handed me Shanna while she left the kitchen, hugging her to my chest I held her little body while I breathed in her sent. She always laid her arms on my chest when I hugged her as if she was trying to hug me back, "bye baby, mommy's gonna miss you so so much" I said kissing her little cheek while she just smiled at me. Getting up from my seat I could here Mr. Taylor coming in the house with a bag in his hand.

Once he seen Shanna his eyes instantly lit up and I passed her to him, she seems to cling on to him the way she clings on to her daddy. "How's life with a baby treating you?" "It's been pretty good so far, we're trying to get her to not sleep all day and be up all night. So most of the day we try to keep her awake by playing with her constantly" looking at the time I had a good 15 minutes before I had to meet up with Evelynn at the mall.

"Well you enjoy your night off from the baby, we old folks got it from here" he said while Shanna continued to look around. Saying my goodbyes one more time I left their house and was on my way to the mall, Evelynn was gonna help me pick out my outfit for tonight.

We agreed to meet at Victoria Secret since that would be the main focus of what I was wearing, walking inside I seen her with a bag full of clothes while she was looking at hoodies. "How long have you been waiting for me?" She turned around looking at me while smiling, "I've only been in the store for 5 minutes."

She seen my eyes were still glued to her bag while she was still putting stuff in it, that's probably a good $500-600 dollars worth of clothes in her bag. "So what type of style were you thinking of for tonight?" She asked me while grabbing a bag for me, "I don't know, I wasn't really thinking of any type of style I just need something sexy but not too over the top, it's been 6 weeks not 6 months."

"Well you could go with something sparkly, something with a shit ton of lace, something see through, or if you really wanna bring the kink out you could go with something edible" she said smirking at her last suggestion. "Bitch where am I supposed to find something edible?" She just laughed at me while shaking her head.

"There's this store downtown me and Hazel went to last week they sell ALL types of shit, we'll go after I check out but I'd suggest having a backup set just in case they don't have anything when we don't go down there." After checking out and leaving the mall we ended up downtown at the shop she was telling me about, there was types of weird shit in here I've never seen before.

"Ok girl just pick your flavor and we'll be on our way out" she said gesturing to all the edible flavors they had on the shelf, looking at them all I picked up the green apple when Evelynn shook her head. "Mm mm not that one it's hella sour, don't get watermelon either" I just stared at her then put it back, I decided to go with peach.

After all that I headed home and started getting ready for tonight, Khalil said he'd be home early so that didn't give me a whole lot of time to get ready. I don't want to cook a big meal knowing he's more interested in dessert so I went with something simple.

Turning the burners on low I made sure to cover everything before I headed up stairs to shower real quick, thank God I went out and got waxed yesterday so I didn't have to shave anything. Getting out the shower I dried off and lotion'd my body before throwing my robe on and going back downstairs to check on the food.

It was almost done so I just flipped everything then went back to getting ready, I decided to leave my natural curly hair down and did little to no makeup. After putting on the edible set I got from the store along with my nude heels I made my way back downstairs with my robe tied tightly so nothing was showing.

Hearing my phone buzz I see a message from Khalil telling me he'd be home in 10 minutes, perfect I had time to set up the table, lay the food out, and by the time he walked through the door I was lighting the last candle. At first he didn't even notice me standing in the dining room until he called for me.

Once he made his was inside he stopped once he seen me and by the lust filled look he gave me I could already tell dinner was gonna be short. "What's all this for?" He asked walking up to me and pulling my body towards him, "well I wanted to do something special for us tonight, we been so busy with the baby we haven't had any time to ourselves and because you've been such a big help you deserve a treat" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Snaking his hands down to my ass and giving it a squeeze I almost caved in and said fuck dinner I was so horny and the fact that I could feel my juices start to leak out onto this edible underwear was not helping. "What'chu got under here fa me?" He asked trying to lift the bottom of my robe up to sneak a look. "That's something I can't tell you but what I can tell you is is that you'll enjoy it" I said taking his hand leading him to my set up.

After dinner I had to convince him put on a blind fold for the sweet surprise I had for him, "ok just keep walking we're going up the stairs now" I said while helping him up so he didn't trip. "Mahaya you better not be playin with me cause if I bust my ass on these stairs I got something for ya little short ass" rolling my eyes at his comment I continued to help him up the stairs then led him to our room.

"Ok now I need you to stand right here while I grab something" I said making him stop in front of me, walking around him I dug through my bag and pulled out an extra piece from the edible set that I didn't know how to use. Grabbing his hand I gave it to him and went back to stand behind him.

"The fuck is this shit you gave me?" I tried not to laugh while I watched him pull it apart with his other hand. "What do you think it is?" I asked him while smiling, I couldn't keep my laugh in for much longer if we kept this up. "I don't know it has a smell to it and it's easy to pull apart, is this shit a fruit roll up?"

Deciding to stop messing with him I untied my robe and dropped it on the floor exposing my body, "ok take off the blind fold" watching him lift it up it took him a few seconds before he turned around to talk to me. "Yo you for real gave me a damn fruit s-" he stopped talking once he seen what I had on, biting his lip I could tell he enjoyed the view. "You like what you see?" He just shook his head while slowly looking at my body.

"What flavor is it?"

"Come over here and find out"