Chapter four

Chapter four

"This is what you call small house in Hawaii?"i crossed my arms over my chest admiring the two story beach house.It was white and beautiful,and right next to the ocean.

Jay threw his arm over my shoulder,"let's go cupcake".

I rolled my eyes removing his arm.He's been doing stuff like that in the plane all the damn time,when will he understand that we are NOT the happy couple?!

Once we were inside,Jay took me on a little tour around the house.

"And finally"he said opening the white door,"our bedroom".

The king sized bed was the first thing that caught my attention.All i wanted to do was burry my head in those comfy pillows and sleep.
The room was white and blue,overlooking the beach.On the right there was a little white desk with books and a professional camera,and on the left the closet.

"I like this room"i said walking to the balcony.Jay smirked and wiggled his eyebrows,"good,cause we're gonna be spending a lot of time in here".

"What do you m-.."I asked confused before I understood what he meant,"Jay!"

I slapped his chest,"Don't even think about it".He took a few steps closer,so i placed my hand on his chest,"You are still a stranger to me".

He raised an eyebrow,"Stranger?I'm hurt cupcake".

"I am serious.You won't touch me,or try to,and you will sleep on the couch in the living room"I continued,trying to keep my tone as serious as possible.Jay's expression stayed the same,that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night cupcake"he said walking back inside.I rolled my eyes and followed him,wanting to unpack my bags.My heart was actually beating fast and I felt nervous just by remembering what Peyton said about the sexy lingerie and bikinis.I slowly opened the first bag,my eyes half closed.

"Oh..my..god"i muttered my eyes widened in shock and my cheeks turning red as i looked at the stuff Peyton packed.

Lace,V-strings,and cheeky panties filled my suitcase.Not to mention the sexy bras and satin sleepwear.I grabbed the red thong Peyton talked about,the second Jay walked into the room.

"Waw,can't wait to see you in this cupcake"he said chewing on his apple.

"Creep!"I growled at him throwing the thong in his face.He chuckled spinning it around with his finger.

* * *

I sighed in frustration as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.Since Peyton only packed stuff like this,I guess I had no choice but to wear them.

After having dinner with my 'husband',I took a quick shower and couldn't wait to get in bed.

"Cupcake?"Jay knocked on the door.

"Just a second!"I yelled jumping on the bed and covering myself with the sheets.After all,I didn't want him to see me wearing the pink satin halter.

He opened the door and walked in the room,and the first thing my eyes met was his bare ripped torso.He had a perfect set of six packs,with the V-line and everything,and he was wearing white basketball shorts.

"Like what you see?"he flexed his arms showing me his biceps.I rolled my eyes,"No".

"Liar"he said walking towards the bed and throwing himself next to me.

"What are you doing?!"I yelled in anger,"You are supposed sleep in the living room!Shoo!"

"Hey i'm not asking for sex I just wanna sleep next to you baby"he rubbed his head and smirked,"Unless you wanna go for that first option".