Chapter twenty five

Chapter twenty five

One month later

"I just love Christmas!"I squeaked placing the decoration on the tree.Peyton rolled her eyes,"I know,you mentioned it before.Like 20 thousand freakin' times!"

"It's not my fault you don't like Christmas.Now help me up"I said placing the ladder by the tree.She took my hand and helped me up so I could place the last decorations.Suddenly her phone beeped.

"Oh I got a text..from Noah!"she squeaked leaving my hand and taking her phone to reply back.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Noah lately"I said smirking.

"He's so..awesome!"She sighed walking towards the living room her head in her phone.I let out a laugh as I took the decorations from the box and climbed back up.

All of a sudden I felt two hands being wrapped around my waist.

"Be careful gorgeous"Jay's voice echoed in the hall.I smiled and jumped in his arms,"What do you think?"

He smirked and kissed my lips,"You did an amazing job,the house never looked better.But I still don't understand why you didn't let the help give you a hand,I don't want you to get tired-"

"You're so sweet"I placed my finger over his lips,"I'm in an amazing shape and I feel amazing too".His eyes lit up and a big smile appeared on his face,"And you are soooo goddamn beautiful too"he said as he spun me around,his face buried in my neck.

"Honestly"I said as he placed me down,"I've never been happier".

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.You make me happy and that's all that matters".

"Noah makes me so happy!"Peyton cut us off as she jumped in the hall,shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Well look at you"Jay said,"Are you guys a couple?"

"Well,not officially!He didn't ask me out yet,like on a first date"She sighed shaking her head.And that's when it hit me.I whispered in Jay's ear,"Can we take Noah with us on New year to New York?It will be perfect for her".

Jay smiled,"Let's make it a surprise tho".

"Agreed".

"Alright come on people work work work"Peyton clapped taking the other boxes,"We have to finish before tomorrow's dinner!"

* * *

I stared at my reflection in the mirror;I look gooood.

For tonight's Christmas family dinner I wore a red long sleeved dress and matched it with nude heels.

"Babe"Jay walked out of the bathroom bare chested with a black tie around his neck.Damn.I just wanna use that tie to tie his hands..

"Alexandra?"

He snapped me back to reality,back from those dirty thoughts I've been having lately..

He grabbed his white button up shirt and a smirk appeared on his face,"What are you thinking right now?"

I helped him button up his shirt,"Um,nothing".After I fixed his tie he leaned closer and whispered in my ear,"You're a liar".

"I'm not"I mumbled,trying to stop myself from ripping his shirt off.His hand found its way to my ass and gave it a little squeeze,"you are.Don't worry though,I'm thinking the same thing".

My face turned red as my dress,"W-what".He nibbled on my earlobe before strolling back to the bathroom,leaving me standing there with goosebumps.

"You look stunning by the way,I love your hair like that!"He shouted from the bathroom.