Chapter twenty four

Chapter twenty four

"Jay"I tapped on his shoulder,"Wake up..come on Jay".Jay over here slept on a chair by my side all night long.

"Jay!"I finally shouted,waking him up.He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face,"Oh my god do you need anything?!Are you okay?!"

I was hurting but he still managed to put a smile on my face,"First,Goodmorning".

"Morning baby"he took a breath,"Oh how I love seeing your face when I wake up".

"I look like shit"I rolled my eyes.He placed his finger over my lips,"Shhh,I think you look beautiful.Now,what do you need?"

"Can you please call the nurse?"

"Sure thing"He said pressing the button over my head that I couldn't reach.Soon,a nurse walked in the room,"Good morning Mr&Mrs Rockefeller,how was your night?"

"Well-"Jay started with a smirk,"It was-"

"Fine,great!"I cut him off,worried that he might say something stupid.Jay laughed silently in the corner as the nurse checked the monitors.

"Alright so I'm gonna give you pain medicine to relieve the pain,and another nurse will be here to help you take a bath".

"A bath?"Jay's smirk grew wider,"Can I stay?"

"No you can not!"I squeaked.The nurse smiled,"I'm gonna call the nurse.Mr.Rockefeller?"She pointed at the door with the smile,as in for him to exit.He sighed like a little boy,"Fine".

* * *

After a long bath,my parents and Jay's visited me.Jay insisted that he would stay with me all the time so my mom could go home and rest.

"You need to go to work baby you don't have to stay here"I said taking his hand in mine.He raised his eyebrows,"I'm loving this 'baby' thing cupcake,and no I'm gonna stay with you at all times so shut up".

I chuckled as he leaned in for a kiss.

"I'm so happy that you're okay"he whispered kissing me again,"Losing you-"

"Shhh"I kissed him,"You are never gonna lose me.I'm here,and I love you".

"I love you so much".

Suddenly,a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Hmm,come in"Jay said.A nurse opened the door,and a guy wearing a white hospital gown walked in the room slowly with the help of another nurse.Jay stood up and smiled,"Alexandra,meet Noah".

"Noah"I mumbled,remembering his face from school.He smiled and greeted me cheerfully,"By the look on your face I'm guessing you remember me from school".

"I do"I chuckled,"I..umm..You saved my life,and I couldn't be more grateful.Really,I don't know how to thank you-"

"Alexandra you don't have to say anything,I did it because I wanted to"he reassured me squeezing my hand weakly,"I'll see you later alright?"

"Sure thing"I smiled as I watched him leave the room with the nurses.Jay walked over to the bed and kissed my forehead,"So where were we?"

I took his hand in mine and left a kiss on his lips,"I love you".

* * *

"Feels so good to be back home"I said resting my head on the big pillows.

"Be careful don't move too fast!"Jay said sitting next to me.He stayed with me the whole time,during my recovery in the hospital,taking care of me more than the nurses.

"Here you go"He fixed the pillows behind my head and kissed my forehead,"Please be careful".

I let out a little laugh and cupped his face,"Baby listen to me.I AM OKAY".I kissed his lips and smiled,"Alright?"

"I'm still going to take care of you"he whispered placing another kiss on my lips.

"Can you not?"Peyton cut us off strolling in,stuffing a piece of cake in her face.

"What's with the attitude?"I raised my eyebrow.She rolled her eyes,"my vagina is falling off and all I do is eat".

As Jay silently laughed in the corner,Peyton glared him and shouted,"What's so fucking funny asshole?!"

"Someone is a bitch on her period"He said laughing out loud.

"You better shut the fuck up before I shove my fist into your mouth"She growled,shoving another piece of cake down her throat.

"Alright"Jay cleared his throat and turned to me,"I'm gonna leave you with..this psycho..If you need anything just call me".

I smiled,"Alright baby".

He left the room and I stayed with Peyton who shook her head,"I see things are going well,'Baby'".

"Well..yeah.He's amazing".

"Look at you,in love and shit"she chuckled,"But seriously,I'm happy for you Alex".

"Thanks Pey.Now the only thing on my mind is recovering from this".

"You're so strong,it will be a piece of cake"She gestured at the cake in her hand with a dorky smile planted on her face.

* * *

One month later

Damn,that's one big scar.

I sighed as I looked at the scar on the side of my stomach,as if I needed more scars on my body.I felt weak,with my pale face and literally no energy.After everything,I'm just feeling down and weak,and ugly.

"What are you doing?"Jay's voice echoed in the bedroom as the rain poured down outside.

I covered my stomach,"Nothing".

He walked over slowly,the light from the lamp in the corner exposing his bared toned chest.He stood in front of me and removed my hands off my stomach.

"Please just don't-"

"Do you know what I see when I look at you?"He looked me straight in the eyes as he kneeled down and placed his hands on the side of my stomach.

"I see an amazing"He kissed my scar,"beautiful"he kissed it again,"Smart"and again,"Strong woman in front of me".

He stood up again and pushed a strand of hair off my face,"You are perfect to me and I love you just the way you are.I want you to love yourself like I love you Alexandra.This scar just proves how strong you really are".

"It's ugly-"

"It's not.Baby,I love you".

I buried my head in his chest trying to stop the tears from falling down.He held me so tight and kissed my head.I felt safe in his arms,like nothing would ever hurt me.

"I was thinking"He said caressing my cheek,"Why don't we go to New York after Christmas?We will celebrate the new year there".

"That sounds like a good idea"I smiled placing a kiss on his lips,"The year passed by so fast,it's unbelievable".

"I know.It's been one crazy year yeah?"

"Hell yeah"I chuckled.He smiled and kissed my forehead,"Come on let's go to sleep".

Author's note

Hey everyoneeee ! :)

Isnt Jay the cutest? Haha what do you think of Jay and Alexandra?

Annnddd do you like the story so far? xx