Chapter twenty seven

"Jay!We need to leave"I said,struggling to escape Jay's grip.He pushed me on the wall and continued to kiss my neck,making me weak in the knees.

"Just one minute"He whispered,then raised his head and nibbled on my right ear,"You look extra sexy tonight".

"You're gonna ruin my makeup-"

"Shut the fuck up Alexandra"He growled squeezing my ass,my dress going higher,way higher.He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer,my lips meeting his forcefully.

"I know you are both horny as fuck but can you leave 'this' to after midnight?"Peyton said.We both stopped and faced her.She stood by the door with her hands crossed over her chest.The worst part?Noah stood next to her.

"Hmm..umm..Hi Noah"I said awkwardly fixing my dress.Jay on the other hand stood calmly smiling,"Hey man"he greeted him.

"We need to go!"Peyton said grabbing Noah's hand and pulling him with her to the exit.The minute they left I turned around and hit Jay on his chest,"Do you realise how awkward this was?!""

"No"he shrugged nonchalantly,"Come on big ass".He threw an arm over my shoulder and we both walked out of the penthouse,and headed to the car.After 20 minutes,we arrived to the party location.It was at a huge venue and apparently this Cecilia girl,Jay's friend,was someone pretty important.

We entered the place and I just knew we were gonna have a heck of a good time here.

"Jay!"A beautiful woman at the door greeted us,"Finally you're here!"

She had wavy black hair and wore a short red party dress with black heels to match.Jay hugged her,"Cecelia,Long time no see!This is my wife,Alexandra,and her friend Peyton and boyfriend Noah"Jay introduced us.She quickly pulled me into a hug,"So you're the girl that got Jay to settle down!Way to go girl!"She chuckled,"This is my fiancee Paul"she continued pointing at the man in the black suit talking to a bunch a guys.

"It's really nice to meet you Cecelia"I smiled.She nodded,"The pleasure's all mine love!Now go,your table is right there on the right".

We all went over to our table where some of Jay's friends were already at.

"Hey guys"Jay greeted his friends as we all sat down on the rounded table.A certain someone caught my attention,"Gavin!"

Jay's bestfriend turned around,"Oh hey,it's hot stuff!"

"Shut the fuck up Gavin"Jay said jokingly,"Before I shove my fist in your mouth".

Gavin shrugged with an innocent smile,"your wife is super hot dude".I laughed and sat down next to him,"Well thank you".

"Your wife is super hot dude"Jay mimicked Gavin and sat down with a frown like a grumpy boy,"Motherfucker".

I chuckled at the sight,"Idiot".Leaning over a bit,I placed a kiss on his cheek.But when I backed off,I realized that Jay wasn't even looking at me.His eyes were somewhere else.

I followed his gaze.

Looks like it's on SOMEONE else.

"Jay?"I mumbled.He quickly faced me,"Yeah babe?"

"Something wrong?"

His poker face quickly faded and a soft smile replaced it,"No baby it's all good".

I nodded and smiled even tho I wasn't very convinced.

* * *

"Cheers!"We all screamed and chugged down the tequila.Jay sat next to me quiet as a mouse.