Chapter nine

Chapter nine

"TURN IT OFF"Peyton screamed burying her face in the pillows.I threw a popcorn in my mouth,"Come on it's not even that scary!Plus you wanted to watch this movie".

"Not anymore!"she yelled grabbing the remote and pressing stop.

"Alright it's getting late,I better head home"I said grabbing my jacket and purse.She threw a pillow on my face,"See ya later".

Few minutes later I arrived home.Surprisingly,a red Lexus was parked in front of the house.Parking in the driveway and entering from the back door,I heard laughs coming from the living room.

I slowly walked in the room,and to my dismay,a familiar blonde sat on the couch next to Jay.

Ruby Sinclaire.

"Hey"I said shooting them a fake smile.The smile on her face quickly faded away,"What's your name again?"

"Alexandra"I spat out.Jay walked towards me and kissed my forehead,"Hey cupcake".

"Hi"I dryly said between gritted teeth.I don't know why seeing her here with Jay pissed me off so much,snobby brat.A dirty smirk appeared on her face,"Trouble in paradise?"

I took a breath and threw my arms around Jay's neck,"Of course not".Jay's eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower baby"I told him smiling,then I leaned forward and whispered in his ear loud enough so she could hear,"Join me if you want".Placing a kiss on his lips,I turned around taking one last look;her smirk dropped to the floor and a frown replaced it.Jay stood in total shock as I walked out of the room and went upstairs.

I couldn't help but smile when I got the room,the look on her face was priceless.She wants to act like a bitch,two can play at that game.

"What was that all about?"Jay asked walking in the bedroom and shutting the door.

"She pissed me off"I said grabbing a towel.He smirked,"That was hot".

My cheeks immediately turned crimson,"We are not having a shower together just to be clear!"

He chuckled,"I know.By the way,I love it when you get jealous".

"What?I'm not jealous!"

"And now you're lying,you're a terrible liar cupcake".

I threw a pillow on his face,"Get out!"

He burst into laughter,"Alright alright".

Jealous,as if.

"When's she leaving?"

"Umm.."Jay rubbed the nape of his neck,"Actually she's staying for dinner".

"Just greaaaat"I rolled my eyes,my tone dripping with sarcasm.

After a quick shower I put on my white sweatpants,tank top and pulled my hair up in a messy bun.Having dinner with Jay then chilling quietly was exactly what I wanted to do tonight but no,she had to come.

We all headed to the dinning room where a delicious looking dinner was served on the table.

"So Jay,you know that I'm going to France in a few weeks"she started babbling,"Why don't you come with me?"

I almost choked on my drink when she asked that.How the fuck could she even ask that I'm right here!

She smirked,"You wouldn't mind if I stole Jay for a week,won't you Alexia?"

"It's Alexandra,and actually yes,I do mind"I tapped my fingers on the table trying to keep my cool,but that bitch just needed to be slapped.

I continued placing my hand on Jay's and squeezing it tight,"I'll miss him too much".Jay smiled,"And i'll miss her even more".