Chapter eighteen

Chapter eighteen

No sound.
My eyelids are so heavy,I can barely open my eyes.
My body feels numb,I can hardly move.

What's going on?

Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings;I found myself laying on the ground,in what looked like an abandoned house.The cold air enveloped my body,as if ice replaced my spine.My long strapless party dress couldn't protect me against the cold,cold air.

I tried standing up,but failed miserably,my legs felt like jello.After trying again and again,I found the strength to get on my feet.The room's walls showed black decay,and spider webs covered the corners of the walls,tiny black spiders on it.

Where the fuck am I?

The place is dead silent.I walked towards the door,my heart racing in my chest.Quietly,I entered the next dark room.The windows are covered with dirt,and the calm moonlight struggled to enter the darkness in thin rays.A grey sofa sat in the middle of the room,old and dirty.

I made my way to the right and arrived at the foot of the staircase.With each step I take,I hear a creak as if the steps could collapse at any moment.When I reached the top,I heard a sound.As I stepped closer,the sound intensified.I slowly peaked from the half opened door,and saw where the noise is coming from;An old TV.

I scanned the room and finally saw a person sitting on a chair,his back turned to me.The person wore a black beanie,and from what I could see,is carrying a needle.

Suddenly he jabbed the needle in the vein of his arm,and a little 'ugh' escaped his mouth.My hand covered my mouth as I tried my best not to scream.As I was turning back around to go downstairs,I knocked off a bottle of empty beer with my foot.

"Shit"I mumbled to myself as I heard his footsteps coming closer.He opened the door,and my eyes met his bloodshot eyes.He groaned and threw his arms around me in a tight grip.

"Let me go!"I screamed and hit him where the sun doesn't shine,"Asshole!"

He kneeled down screaming in pain and I ran as fast as I could trying to find an exit.I saw a door at the end of the hallway,and made my way over there.

"Come on come on!"I shouted trying to open this shit,but no use.Suddenly,I felt two hands grab me forcefully by the waist and turn me around.The last thing I saw was the guy's fist speeding towards my face..

* * *

"How could you punch her you fucking idiot?!"This sentence was the first thing I heard when I woke up.The pain from my bruised cheek made me wince in pain.I placed my fingers on it gently and felt a warm substance;blood.

"I told you to watch over her not almost kill her!"Someone shouted again behind the closed door.This time I found myself in another room laying on a dirty mattress.I heard footsteps coming my way and someone opened the door.

Biker boots,black jeans,black leather jacket and intimidating eyes.I came face to face with the devil himself.

"J..Jordan".

He took a few steps closer and kneeled down next to me,then threw a pack of ice on my lap.He examined the bruise on my cheek,"Crap..".When he extended his hand to touch my face,I pushed him back and shouted,"Don't you dare fucking touch me!"

Tears filled my eyes,this is like the past is happening again.He looked at me,"Stop whimpering doll face.What?Where's your little husband?"

"What do you want from me Jordan?"

He smirked,"What do I want?Let's see.I want money".

"Is that it?!You want money from Jay don't you?!"I bawled out.He let out a little laugh,"Not at all babe.You'll understand later".He patted on my head like I was his dog and stood up,"I also want to take off that sexy dress you have one".

I wrinkled my nose in disgust,"LEAVE!"

"Oh Alex.Don't you remember the sweet times we've spent together?"

"Shut up shut up!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I am literally on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Jordan enjoyed watching me scream,watching me helpless.And once again,he has control over my life.

"Just kill me and get it over with.."I finally said leaning my head on the wall behind me,"Kill me".

My mascara was probably down to my neck,my hair a mess.Feeling helpless is one of the worst feelings in the world.He let out a sigh,"Manuela"he called out.A short woman who looked in her 50's entered the room.He whispered some words in her ear and she nodded,then she left the room and came back with a brown bag.She opened it and took out a needle.

"No!No!"I screamed again,my voice getting hoarse,"Don't come near me!"

My whole body started shaking as they both walked towards me.Jordan quickly wrapped his arms around me,not allowing me to move,and I shouted miserably for help.The woman jabbed the needle in my arm and another scream escaped my mouth.

All of a sudden,my body let go of the tension.I felt myself collapse in Jordan's arms,so gently,like a feather.He loosened his grip and carried me bridal style.My vision got blurry and my mouth was heavy,no words could come out.

In 3,2,1..I was out.

* * *

I woke up and found myself laying on the floor with my hands tied with two metal chains,one on the left and one on the right.The rays of sun coming from the window hit me like a bitch.It's morning.

It feels like I've been here an eternity.

My mouth is dry and my body is so weak,I can barely lift a finger.Suddenly,someone opens the door and walks in.It's the same woman from before,Manuela.She doesn't even look at me,only closes the curtain and turns the lights on.Then she left and came back with a tray,and placed it in front of me.

The sight of food and water made my stomach growl.She took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the chain of my right hand.I immediately grabbed the glass of water and gulped it down in one sip.Even though the food didn't look that delicious,I couldn't wait to eat.

After I finished,I looked at Manuela who was looking back at me.She kneeled down to take the tray,and I quickly grabbed her hands and whispered,"Help me..Please".

Her eyes softened a bit,"I can't"She mumbled with a spanish accent.

"Manuela"suddenly Jordan's voice echoed in the room,"Get back to work".She quickly took the tray and left the room without another word.Jordan smirked and walked towards me,forcefully locking my hand in the chain again.

"Look at me"he ordered.I closed my eyes not standing him.He grabbed my face,"Look at me!"And screamed again.My eyes met his,"What?"

"No one can help you here princes.So don't even bother asking Manuela for help."

I jerked my head escaping his grip,"He will find me.Jay will find me".

A bitter laugh came out,"Is that so?How could you be so sure that he's looking for you yeah?I mean-"he sat down in front of me,"After he kicked you out of the house,I doubt that he's even thinking about you.He's probably fucking one of his whores-"

"Shut the fuck up!"I growled at him,"You disgust me!"

"Oh Alex,poor helpless Alex".

Suddenly his phone buzzed.He locked at the screen and his smirk grew wider,"I see my partner in crime is here".

"W-what do you mean?"

Without another word,he left the room closing the door behind him,leaving me confused.What on earth could that mean?

Author's note

Yup,it's Jordan.
The chapter isn't long but I just wanted to update already!

Enjoy :)

VOTE AND COMMENT! xx