Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen

As I sat in this empty dirty room,random stuff popped in my head.But the thing that worried me the most: Is Jay even looking for me?Is anyone looking for me?

Suddenly,the sound of footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts.Jordan walked into the room with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Alexandra"he grinned like an idiot.I rolled my eyes,"Why are you so fucking happy,asshole?"

He grabbed my face and his facial expression darkened,"If I were you,I'd watch my tongue".

"Asshole"I repeated glaring at him,"You are a worthless piece of shit".

He closed his eyes tightening his grip on my face,then suddenly pulled out a gun from his jacket,"Listen you little bitch"he said placing the gun by my head,"I'm this close to getting my money,and you are NOT gonna ruin it.So you better shut that little mouth of yours because I'm not afraid to shoot you in the head and get rid of you,got it?!"

I held still.Jordan turned into a freaking psycho.

"Jordan"a feminine voice spoke.My heart stopped in my chest.Clic,clic,clic.The sound of her heels clicked on the wooden floor,making me freeze on each step.

The she devil walked into the room and stood in front of me,with a dirty smirk on her red lips.

"Missed me?"

Jordan stood up and placed the gun back in his jacket,"Meet my partner,Ruby Sinclaire".

Jordan and Ruby,together,partners,what?

"She looks so confused"That bitch said,"Maybe we should explain everything to her".

Jordan leaned on the wall,"Maybe we should".

She took a few steps closer,"I told you to watch out Alexandra,but sadly you ignored me,and now look what happened".

"What do you want from me?"

"I think we both know.I want you to leave Jay alone"she crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's never gonna happen"I raised my eyebrow.A bitter laugh echoed in the room,"Look at you!A nobody who suddenly shows up in Jay's life.How could you actually believe that a rich handsome man like him would actually love someone like you".

Someone like you.

"Let's face it.You are trash,and that's for life,"she said looking down at me.

Jordan stood there listening to every word.

"At least I'm not the one who has a nasty drug addiction"I spat out between gritted teeth.They both glared at me at the same time with blank expressions.

"You little whore!"She screamed and slapped my already bruised cheek.Jordan ran and grabbed her hand before she slapped me again.I wanted to scream in pain but I tried my best to stay still.

"Let me go!"She shouted squirming in Jordan's arms,"I promise Alexandra,I'm gonna fucking kill you-"

"Miss Sinclaire",someone spoke cutting Ruby off.A tall guy,probably one of Ruby's guards walked in the room and whispered something to the both of them.

"We have to go..Now"Jordan said then his gaze shifted back to me.Two other men entered the room and one of them unlocked the chains wrapped around my hands.

"What's going on?"I asked as the two men grabbed me tightly by the arms.Ruby turned around and glared at me,"that's none of your business bitch.Blindfold her".