Chapter 2

Elsa's POV-

Our luggage was carrired to our suite.
Fred was very excited too.
We opened the door of our suite and damn! It was beautiful.

I should rather say, beyond beautiful.
It felt like we had entered a Disney Castle.

The king size bed, the furry pillows, the windows and probably everything!

Since this room was on the third floor I thought maybe we could find a nice scenery too.

The windows were as royal as the room.
I tried opening them but they were jammed.
Fred helped me but they just wouldn't open.

He went outside to call someone from the hotel staff to help us.
But there was no one.

"Elsa, we are the only one staying on this floor...I just noticed that there is no other room," Fred said.

"Well that's good for us. I like privacy, specially when it comes to the two of us," I said with a wink.

He chuckled.

"Shit. I forgot to call Derek," I almost shouted.

Derek is my brother and he happens to be a really close friend of the owner of this hotel.

Wait. Maybe he planned this surprise for us.
I called Derek.

"Hello"

"Hey Derek. I'm sorry I called late. We have reached Arizona and checked into the hotel as well. And thank you so much for your surprise. It means a lot," I said.

"What surprise?"

"Instead of our ordinary room, you made us stay in a super luxurious suite.
That too on the third floor where we can have complete privacy." I said happily.

"Elsa, are you sure you checked into the 'Blue moon' hotel?" He asked.

"Ofcourse we had our room booked here already. Why would you ask that?"

"Because that hotel has only 2 floors"

*******************************