Q&A

Hieeee everyone! How are you all doing? So here are the answers to all your questions.

Why don't you update regularly?
I am really sorry for the late updates but I am trying my best to update as fast as I can. It's really difficult to manage all of this with studies.

Are you going to publish your books?
Well, I wish that happens someday but as for now I haven't published any of my works.

What is your profession?
I am a student pursuing for Company Secretaryship and MBA.

Have you had any paranormal experience?
No luckily I haven't had any paranormal experience but I just love reading about such stuff and watching horror movies so that inspires me to write in this genre.

You should write longer chapters. Why don't you?
Honestly, I find long chapters really boring and also I am really lazy :p (being honest)

Do you want to become a writer?
As a profession I haven't thought of it yet but yes I would be more than glad if that happens.

Your favorite English songs?
I'm a die hard fan of One direction and my favorite songs including other singers as well are -  Symphony, Steal my girl, Perfect, Drag me down, what makes you beautiful, Clarity, Girl on fire (Alicia Keys), Rise up, Best Song Ever, My heart will go on, Are you Sure, Despacito, Shape of You, Story of my life
And many more.... phew! Can't write all the names :p

Who is your favorite author?
There are many but I would say Anna Todd because I absolutely love the 'After' series.
It's probably the best romance story I have ever read and that I'm gonna do, I guess.

Are you married?
Lol, no. I'm just 20.

Do you plan on writing any other genre?
As for now my focus is on horror and poetry. I'm writing a book in romance genre but Tbh I'm not good at it and I do write motivational blogs on Wordpress and Wattpad.

So this was it. Sorry  if incase I missed any of the questions. You can DM me and I'll try my best to answer.
I'll definitely update all my stories by tomorrow or I'll try to write some today.
I love you all. Xoxo❤