Chapter 5

Elsa's POV-
"What kind of a sick joke is this?" I was furious. I left the hotel and went out.
I could hear the young guy speaking.

"But that's the truth ma'am. Derek Smith died after he jumped from the third floor of the hotel, that you're talking about."

"Enough of this bullshit. Let's go somewhere else Fred. I can't take this anymore," I almost screamed.

"Calm down, Elsa. I think we should go out and come later" Fred said.

I nodded in conformity. We took a walk and then went back to the Hotel.
Neither Elise nor the young guy was there.

There was another young girl sitting at the reception.

"Hi. I'm Lily. How may I help you?"

"Hey. I'm Elsa and this is my husband Fred. Actually we need the keys to our room. Room no. 303."

Her face turned pale.
"Ma'am that room has been closed because four people killed themselves by jumping from the balcony," she said.

"I have had enough for today.
I don't need to listen to anymore rumours. Just give us the keys," I said with a frown.

We were stepping into the elevator, but I stopped.

"What happened Elsa?"

"I need to ask something from her. Lily?" I almost screamed.

She came in a second.

"Lily you said four people committed suicide. One was Derek Smith, the second one was Elise. What about the remaining two?" I asked.

"You'll find it out soon. Just wait." She said with an evil grin on her face.

*******************************