Party nerves

Chapter 5: Party Nerves

We had made it to the party around 8:21 but even though we was 9 minutes early the party was still packed. There was people outside talking and holding cups (which im assuming is filled with beer) and some couples flirting which made Mina gaged. They were all dancing to music as well which boomed loudly from inside the house. We all got out the car and Ymir hollered so loudly that I already thought she got drunk from inhaling the intoxicated air of alcohol.

"I'll be heading inside" Ymir cheers while flailing her arms around.

She hurries up inside leaving Me, Krista and Mina together.

"Don't go inside hon. There's usually sex, smoking and lots of other things inside" Krista warns.

"Well then I'm staying" Mina murmurs.

Krista waves to us before going along with the buff guy with the short blonde hair.

"I thought Ymir and Krista were dating?" I asked Mina when we started walking to the back of the house.

"They are. Ymir is just free willing sometimes so Krista hangs with Reiner who has a liking to her" Mina explains.

"So is this your first party as well?" I asked turning to look down at Mina. "Yeah I'm not really sociable but Krista started talking to me and said a party is what I need to break out of my shell" she explains whole fiddling with her bracelet.

When we reach the back there are lots of people but to me I think inside would be worse.

But it was more chill out here. Everyone was dancing soothingly to the beat and chatting with friends.

"Hey guys!" I hear a high pitched male voice and saw Armin walking to us.

He did a wolf whistle checking us out but his eyes we're mainly on Mina. She giggled when she took notice and her cheeks were a bright red.

"Wanna come dance with me Mina? and later on get a drink?" He asked.

"Well I don't drink but I'll have something like apple juice or whatever" she says taking his hand.

He nods in agreement before the two heads off to the crowd and begun dancing and talking.

I looked around and noticed I was alone.

Geez this is embarrassing.

Dressed up to impress and no one takes notice.

I wondered where Eren was and try to scan around. Then again he could be inside and I did not want to risk loosing anything precious to me.

So I stayed outside and took a seat on an isolated bench.

It was away from the noise.

"If I knew I would be alone then why did I even come?" I asked myself aloud thinking god would answer.

I sighed and wished I got a drink before sitting down and cursed myself.

I opened my phone and saw it was 8:48. When was this party over anyway?

Ten minutes passed and I was beginning to regret coming and dressing up. Eren didn't even show up so what was the point?

Then again why do I even care about him coming to see me? Its not like he is already hitting on another girl. Do I really want to show him I'm a changed mature girl...that's probably why I came.

"What's a pretty lady like you sitting alone by yourself?" A hear a husky drunk male voice asked in sympathy.

I looked to the side and saw it was some guy with nice coconut brown hair, charming bronze eyes and was wearing a sweet tux.