Rivalries

Chapter 6: Rivalries

When Monday came I was already dressed and ready for school. I had already eaten breakfast and gathered everything I needed for my even classes today. All I was doing was waiting on Levi to finish taking a shower then he would drop me off at school. I waited on the couch while watching TV. Early on Saturday I had received a lot of text messages from Krista and the rest of the girls who were wondering where I went after the party. I only responded to Krista saying I left early because I didn't feel well. But with Jean I texted him late last night saying I was tired from the fun we had. We was both texting now. He was wondering how my morning was going which was going good as of now.

When Levi was finished we both left to the car and was on our way.

"So Petra is having a nervous breakdown about not finding a dress even though I told her that the wedding would be in June" Levi starts.

"Mhmm" I say to show him I'm listening.

"She wants you to go dress shopping with her this Friday" he tells me. "So that you can find your dress as well"

"But what am I going to be?" I asked. I have never went to a wedding.

I would of went to Eren's parents 4th wedding if it wasn't for our parents hating each other. Plus when we was doing dress rehearsal I ate all the candies and ruined Kaurla's dress.

"Well she wants to tell you, not me" he smiles a bit.

"She must make you happy" I smiled. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile even when he did visit us in America.

He was so depressed thinking he would never have no one to love but then Petra came.

I remember him mentioning her on one of his visits.

He was so happy that it made my parents smile.

"Okay I'll go" I agreed. "Thanks" he says when we pull up to the school. I give him a nice tender hug before grabbing my bag and walking inside.

I hope I didn't run into Krista or anyone in particular because I really didn't want to talk about what happened at the party.

I went to my locker and put all the unnecessary in there leaving me with my three notebooks, one binder and one folder. I made sure to get pencils and erasers.

I went ahead to my second period when I was suddenly pulled by someone causing me to scream.

I heard a chuckle behind me and turned around seeing Jean.

A smile spread across my face as I playfully hit him.

"You scared me!" I squealed. "That was the point" he chuckles making me giggle as well. "Where you headed?" He asked while we continue walking.

"Hanji's class" I explained. "Lucky, two hours with the best teacher ever. I have Mike for Calculus" he groans in distress.

"Aww it's okay the more you know the better" I shrugged.

We both walked in silence until we reached the classroom. "Thanks for walking me" I thanked. "It's not prob anything for a cutie like you" he says pinching my cheeks. They burn a bright red.

"Your so adorable when you blush" he comments. "Oh gosh!" I shrieked in embarrassment.

He laughs at my reaction before waving to me. "Bye Mikasa have fun in class" he says and leaves.

"Bye" I mumbled not loud enough for him to hear.

I was about to walk into class when I was roughly pulled to the side.