You're Too Much For Me

Chapter 16: Your To Much For Me

"I forgive you Eren" Mikasa smiles lowly to me. She stood in front of me; back facing me while I sat on my bed. She looks over her shoulder, looking innocent as ever. "Please Eren..." She says pulling the small strap of her short top down her shoulders. The moonlight shun beautifully on her. Her eyes glistened with every movement she made, making her look even sexier. I bit down on my lip wrapping my arms around her waist and nestling my face into her side. The touch of her on me. The sight of her. I was craving her more by the second. "Mikasa...please..." I said pulling her down on my lap and placing a small tender kiss on her neck. "Are you sure you want this Mikasa? Do you want me to..." I could barely finish. "Yes Eren. I'm sure this time. Your the one for me" she says standing up and turning around before sitting back on me. She grinded herself on me, my erection getting harder by every movement.

"Take me Eren. Please" she whispers in my ear before nibbling on it. I couldn't help but moan. Her begging for me was the sexiest thing ever, it turned me on even more.

"Of course I will beautiful" I said. I set her down on the bed and got on top of her.

I pulled her arms over my neck, she did the rest by wrapping her legs over my waist.

I hastily unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. She pulled my shirt off my body and tossed it carelessly on the ground.

"Eren..."Mikasa starts pulling me closer to her. Our lips inches away.

"Y-yes Mikasa?" I asked shaking a bit.

Her lips were beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so fucking badly.

"I love y-"

~

I woke up to my phone vibrating repeatedly next to me. I groaned realizing that fantastic dream I had was not real and didn't happen. Why do my dreams do that to me?

I exhaled deeply rubbing my eyes as I laid up and turned my alarm off that was on my phone.

Seven fifteen. I had exactly fifteen minutes to get ready.

I stood up and stretched hearing the unbearable sound of bones cracking.

Trash was everywhere. Soda canes, popcorn kernals, chip bags. "Wow" I said taking in the messy sight.

Might as well clean up since I'm already late.

I was always late so one more day couldn't bother me.

I cleaned up the mess stuffing everything in the plastic bag that I held in my hand.

When I finished cleaning the mess I got dressed.

A gray oversized tee, black joggers and matching sneakers with a dark blue jacket with white strips.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from Krista.

Krista: hey mind helping me and the girls plan prom?

Eren: oh sure

Our school had prom early so that we didn't have graduation right after. Today was May 18th. So many things have been going on these pass few months.

It's been a week or two since Mikasa and I talked. Damn, does she hate me that much?

I confessed to her about everything. Of course she wouldn't believe me. I was a player who used girls for their bodies and not their hearts.

I thought if I told her she was my one real love she actually believe that... Should of never gotten my hopes up.

She hasn't even been bothered to text Jean either which is a relief but he picks fights with me every now and then claiming it's my fault.